DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Members

I think RoboJohn, while entertaining to me, ruined Drake. I remember the fantasy sequence with RoboJohn and oldJohn and at the time Drake was still able to play a HUGE difference in the characters. Maybe the time off ruined him, I dunno. His best scenes are with Brady at this point.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's up with Marlena and Maggie's cheetah print clothes? LMAO

Kristen/John/Marlena - so far so good! Loved the Kristen/Marlena scenes. Did Kristen really take Marlena's phone?

Will/Sonny are just ok. I thought the scene they had with Kate was badly executed. Good to see T back and not acting like an ass! Do we still think he's secretly in the closet too ;-P

• Members

Why is Kate hating on Nick so hard? Did he do something to her? And since when was Sami hiring him? Did that happen off screen?

LMAO at Kristen. "I was following you of course" "I considered it thoughtful, not to intrude on the two of you". Man Marlena was quite the bitch though. What a little conversation between old friends? HAHA. I really hope Kristen is rehabilitated in normal. I think a god twist is that if her very presence drives Marlena crazy and she now becomes the antagonist

I enjoyed the stuff with T

I LOVE Kate's style. She so totalyl would be considered a GILF

• Members

Maybe something happened when they left the pub together? I remember her trying to talk to him as he was leaving the pub and she offered him a ride and when he declined she said she would walk with him, but I can't remember if they ever showed what they talked about.

Either the Sami job offer to Nick happened off screen or Kate is lying to cover up something else. It seemed like she liked him when she was talking to him in the pub, so something must have happened during that walk (maybe she wanted to hire him but Sami already offered him a job? doesn't really make sense though bc I thought he said he liked working at the pub so it didn't seem like at that point Sami was involved at all).

Archived