DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I recently started to watch the show again after finding out that Kristen was coming back.

I think that the Jenn/Nicole/Daniel story would have worked a little better if it were Billie instead of Jennifer in the story. I could totally see Billie/Nicole being rivals.. with Kate interfering due to the fact that Billie is her daughter, she used to date Daniel, and she hates Nicole with a passion. Jennifer could have just been the supportive friend to Billie/Daniel while still bickering with Nicole at the same time.

I wonder if Kristen/Billie/Jennifer will have scenes since they were once the 3 muskateers. Did the friendships carry over once Jennifer and Billie were recast circa 95/96?

• Members

IDA. I think the story works better the way it is with Jennifer. What motivation would Billie have? She doesnt have the history with Daniel, which is a driving force for this. Jen and Daniel dated and while I cant say it was really love, they did have deep feelings for him. Compound out with the fact that she just lost Jack and felt helpless to that, its understandable why she'd insert herself into Daniel's life to help save him. And she already didnt like Nicole bc of their fights and run ins during the mayor campaign. Jen has all the motivation to go after Nicole and Billie used in her place would feel like it would be coming out of left field

Im also hoping we get to see some scenes between Kristen/Billie/Jennifer. I hope they dont waste time especially since

• Members

John is soooooooooooooooooo painful to watch, he's so lifeless, that is the WORST acting I've ever seen. No charisma, he's old so he's pointless, after all these years his lack of talent is finally showing. You have older characters like Vic and Stefano and they are charming and you just enjoy watching them. I can honestly say I'd rather they just replace John with Roman at this point, Roman, YES Roman is more enjoyable than John at this stage of the game.

• Members

I agree! I tried so hard to watch his scenes with Kate, but I just can't. I tried to get excited to see he and Kristen together, but I know I won't be able to bear it. His voice annoys me. Roman's just as bad though, so I really can't decide whose worse. I wish John had either stayed dead in 2007 or stayed robotic or whatever he was in 2008, that suited him much more.

• Members

Lol...Yes it's the voice! And the whisper talk. You have Kate there and she was so refreshing. John and his sniff talk, trying to be cool is just a joke! He didn't use to be this bad, I think he found a "new" way of acting. Someone needs to sit him down and have tone the overacting down, he's been back a year enough of the bs!

• Administrator

I think Drake changed his acting style/voice when he came back as Robo-John in January 2008. I wish he would go back to his 90's voice where it wasn't so deep and slow talking. His voice was more lively back then.

Archived