GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was reading on another board that

I hope to God that the writers are not going to use him to bring back people from the dead. Where do they think he has theme all? Does he have a lab in Ice Princess Island that he takes everyone to where he uses Mikkos Casidens weather machine equipment to put them in a Cryogenic state?? Heck, maybe ABC can lease him out to other networks!!

• Members

I don't see that happening based on anything I've seen from VI. He's fine doing AMC events but he's definitely working other gigs.

I don't know what board you saw that on but it sounds to me like someone trying to [!@#$%^&*] with AMC fans to help prop RC's bad writing.

• Members

Ah, okay, lol. For some reason, though, I took "RH" to mean Roger Howarth, not Rebecca Herbst. My bad.

IKR? And one that Wales mentions, "The Babysitter's Seduction," is, to me, classic soap opera, just in a two-hour form.

Exactly!

Same! One "Project Orifice" was enough, thank you!

• Members

There was a movie on Lifetime the one morning, I was head out the door so I didn't have time to watch but it started out with some chick getting shot in the back while riding cowgirl on guy. Lifetime movies are more risque than the daytime soaps now. Many times I've skipped GH to watch LMN during the day where there's actually love in the afternoon, tied with drama and murder.

• Members

Wow. Don't they look thrilled to be there? [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile, what the hell is going on with Becky's hair? Did she do it that way to cover up the chunk I'm sure some outraged JaSam fan took out of it earlier?

Archived