GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

1. Not that I do or ever have cared about Liaison vs. JaSam (since I think that the roided goiter brings out the worst in both Liz and Sam, find both couplings [as well as any post-Jason Q. couplings] to be nauseating, and never understood how either coupling could inspire such devoted stans/vicious cyber-battles), but did Liz's confession include/result in her ripping the roided goiter a new one for sucking the soul out of her throughout these years by being the passive-aggressive asshat that he is? If so, I may have to poke my head out of my OLTLGH cocoon and enjoy this long-overdue verbal ass-kicking that that waste of airtime has had coming to him and anticipate Liz finally reclaiming the spine that she lost a long time ago.

2. Please tell me today's episode consisted of my McBam getting it in and having long-overdue sexytimes. Yesterday's kiss was such a tease and if I can't have my T&B right now, Ron better soothe me with a piping-hot serving of McBam to tide me over.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH hasn't started here yet but I've seen the only clip of interest to me. RH is truly special.

I have never even thought come close to hating a writer before but if it were in me, I would hate RC simply because he wrecked a character just because he could and not in the process of even trying to tell a story. I don't even care that he used the pain over Jake to try to smooth it over since it was totally gratuitous to have it happen and the quick turnaround doesn't erase it. Maybe he wants to pat himself on the back for not having Jason declare any hatred for her or not threatening to kill her but he's proven what he is as a writer.

This is why I cannot get hooked on soaps again because the writers can just damage characters at will and revel in their shoddy writing as if it were some cinematic masterpiece while the viewers are vexed, vent a little and keep watching. A two hour crappy Lifetime movie may be written as though the writer fancies himself/herself a genius but at least it ends....

• Members

WTF, Elizabeth is a HOT mess today. First she says she did what she did bc she felt bad for Tea. Next she blames it all on Sam bc of something that happened 5 years ago. Then she blames it on Jake's death. Finally she says its bc she doesnt want Jason to be with Sam. She is ALL over the place today and not making a lick of sense

Go Kristina! I thought she did good for the second day in a row. I loved how she talked to and handled Joe

Connie is married to Johnny. WTF? RC CONTINUES to recycle OLTL plots. Seriously, pack your bag and go home. I cant. Too many things are rehashes and just bc they are with new characters doesnt make them original and interesting

Call out Sam for what? Elizabeth already did that years ago. Sam's was demonized and called out for most of her actions during that time. Guza really dragged her through the gutter back in 2007.Liz going back to that now seemed off bc all parties have moved past that and Liz already had. And Sam didnt call out Sam today. All she did was lash out one of Sam's past sins today to Jason to justify her actions. She didnt say ish to Sam and I dare her to dare her to blame Sam tomorrow when she tells ehr the truth.

• Members

"Special," as in, "better" and "greater"; or "special," as in, "He rides the short yellow bus to school everyday"?

Usually with the jealous nanny/ex-husband/co-worker laying dead in a pool of their own blood, but yes. ;)

• Members

That's usually my go to phrase for crazy people but this time I meant RH (Rebecca Herbst) is special for being a real professional about the further destruction of Elizabeth on the whim of Mr. Genius Writer.

Sometimes or literally dead in the pool like The Babysitter's Seduction in which the dad from Seventh Heaven was all kinds of creepy with Felicity and Claire Huxtable was on the case. Or one of my personal favorites, Caught in the Act, with Loren Holly before whatever is going on with her face.

Archived