GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well what I was trying to say with the opening comment was that Elizabeth is basically on her own. Steve isn't a "main" character, whether or not Scott Reeves is on contract. He isn't being used as a face of the show in the opening anymore so why would his character, who in the show's eyes is basically invisible, warrant his own family section with Liz, who they essentially use as a human prop? I agree it's unfair, I was just describing how ABC likely sees it.

• Members

I thought LM did good today! Her scenes as Kristina were much better than the last time she had to do an emotionally charged scene

I laughed at Connie dancing to herself at the start of the show but overall I found her latter scenes to be stupid

• Members

Jeez, what a way to spend her 9th year anniversary

Ugh, I just noticed today marks the 9th year that Michael Easton has also been playing John McBain. I cant believe THAT character has lasted that long even surviving a cancellation!

ETA:

A Mess!

tumblr_mb8mrhPOfT1qboh8io2_500.jpg

• Members

Wow so RC admits on twitter that he only had Liz do the DNA switch cause Burton was leaving. Figured as much,

BH is rocking this storyline. KSu is so much better as Connie, they should keep Connie and get rid of the bore that is Kate

RC admitted in SID I think it was that it was just a "plot point" basically IMO that it had no purpose.

Archived