OLTL/AMC: Fantasy Crossovers!!

allmc2008

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, basically, these have always been mine. Viki and Brooke having lunch, dishing the publishing industry (The Banner/Tempo), their rivalries with Dorian and Erica, their kids, et cetera. I wish I could have seen Erica and Christina share scenes on AMC, would love to see those two act together. Years ago, there was an Episodes magazine ad with Erica and Dorian (Princi), both in green, talking on the phone that I just loved. Carl was kind enough to scan it for me from his collection. I loved Dorian's catty exchange with Mary Smythe when she visited Adam in Pine Valley, so I wouldn't even need Erica and Dorian to clash. I think I'd more enjoy them basking in each other's fabulousness over complimentary champagne at a high end boutique in Philadelphia (sort of like when Susan Lucci ran into Sophia Loren at Chanel).

• Members

I always wanted to see a character from each show in a "long distance" relationship. someone like Blair and Tad or Frankie and Layla. I wanted to see an Alden show up on either show.

I enjoyed The Dorian/Adam/Mary stuff.

It took me to Another World. The Original Rachel Davis meets The second Steve Frame and Donna Love.

• Members

Maybe he knew JR from the time JR went to work on a cargo ship prior to JY taking over the role. Brody was in the navy but maybe he worked in the same area before that happened. JR had no male friends, so Brody could have served that role for him. As for pairing, I actually think he and Marissa could have been good (maybe bc visually she reminds me of Natalie...lol), but that would cause drama with JR

Lindsay Rappaport should have went to PV after she was phased out of OLTL. I could have seen her causing some havoc with David. If Cat and MEK were cool with working together, I would pull Tad into her story (not romantic though). I could see her and Liza being friends

• Members

Alex was on OLTL once when Bo went to New York, and OLTL did all of these super cheesy shaky camera shots with "funky" music trying to match the look of The City.

The Aldens were so elegant, I hate that they all had to die. Gwyn is a character who would have been great in scenes with Erica or Dorian. Erica in particular given her relationship with Jeremy. When Jeremy was killed, Gwyn mentioned that Erica called offering her condolences (of course Gwyn, no TRISHA!, was in fact the killer).

• Members

Yes, this would have been awesome! Adam wouldn't have been on the canvas by time Brody would show up, but I could see him being leery, thinking he was some kind of grifter who was out for some cash.

Or, I mean, they could have just had Brody and JR have sloppy sweaty sex. That's always a go-to option.

LMAO at OLTL trying to be like CITY. They used similar effects when Starrhead ran off to New York.

• Members

I think it might have been neat to have a young man, either from Llanview or Pine Valley, basically committing bigamy, with one wife living in one town, and the other living in another. That way, viewers would have to watch both shows just to see how the entire story played out.

Archived