GH Vet set to make a Return Appearance

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It probably would when/if GH ended. That's likely the best chance for Audrey and I guess even Bobbie, seems Zeman blew the show off to vacation, right after losing her house. I get they weren't offering her a concrete offer to come back but it sounded like they were willing to use her, or wanted to ... anyway ... why aren't we seeing Monica and Felicia? Is the budget that bad they can't use them at least a few times a month?

• Members

I read that Monica's lack of appearance was punishment on the new regime on LC for some disagreement this past spring. I dont remember the details but a poster who seemed to have some insider info shed light on that. It involved her being replaced in a Q mansion seen between Jason and Monica with Michael.

• Members

That's not how it happened. Jackie got a call from the manager at the show, who told her she was in the breakdowns. (The breakdowns are basically a list of the sets/actors/characters that will appear in each episode, scene by scene. Wasn't sure if you'd know that, I wasn't totally sure myself at first!) Well, Jackie was already out of town, so she called Frank to see what was happening. He told her that they weren't planning on calling her anyway, even though she was in the breakdowns, because they "only wanted to use her if there was a story to tell". So no, Jackie didn't blow the show off.

• Members

Right. You may recall an episode where Michael comforts Jason on the day of Sam's baby's funeral. Well, that episode was originally filmed with Leslie Charleson in it, not Chad Duell. The press release was out, as were the episode stills. At the very last minute, & unknown to Leslie, the episode was reshot with Chad Duell. She was furious & when she confronted Frank about it, they got into a HUGE arguement. They both said things that they shouldn't have, and now they've made peace.

Archived