Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

GH Vet set to make a Return Appearance

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

Sam briefly remembers holding a baby.; Jason tells Monica that according to the hospital records, the baby that died wasn’t Sam’s.

Just saw this spoiler. Leslie Charleson is set to return as Monica soon

#2 soapfave06

soapfave06

Contract

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

I'm happy she'll be back but I figured it would be connected to this contamination storyline since she's Chief of Staff.

#3 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

So nasty, SO rude.

• Members
  • 12,440 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Was she ever technically gone though? They just redid the bios on ABC.com and she was still included. So I assumed she was just still a "recurring" cast member that never gets airtime.

#4 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Really thought it was going to be Audrey Hardy or at least Barbara Jean.

#5 MrQuartermaine

MrQuartermaine

Contract

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

I know John Ingle (Edward) was at the studio with Leslie too. Don't know if he actually filmed anything or just visited.

#6 frequentsoapfan

frequentsoapfan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

I knew it wouldn't be Audrey sicne Liz is now just another resident and they gave away the name Tommy Jr to Molly's teen boyfriend.

#7 soapfave06

soapfave06

Contract

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

I love Monica, but I would've loved to see Audrey or Bobbie again, even Lesley. I doubt that will ever happen again though.

#8 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,467 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

It probably would when/if GH ended. That's likely the best chance for Audrey and I guess even Bobbie, seems Zeman blew the show off to vacation, right after losing her house. I get they weren't offering her a concrete offer to come back but it sounded like they were willing to use her, or wanted to ... anyway ... why aren't we seeing Monica and Felicia? Is the budget that bad they can't use them at least a few times a month?

#9 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 38,549 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

It probably would when/if GH ended. That's likely the best chance for Audrey and I guess even Bobbie, seems Zeman blew the show off to vacation, right after losing her house. I get they weren't offering her a concrete offer to come back but it sounded like they were willing to use her, or wanted to ... anyway ... why aren't we seeing Monica and Felicia? Is the budget that bad they can't use them at least a few times a month?

I read that Monica's lack of appearance was punishment on the new regime on LC for some disagreement this past spring. I dont remember the details but a poster who seemed to have some insider info shed light on that. It involved her being replaced in a Q mansion seen between Jason and Monica with Michael.

#10 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

So nasty, SO rude.

• Members
  • 12,440 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

That's not how it happened. Jackie got a call from the manager at the show, who told her she was in the breakdowns. (The breakdowns are basically a list of the sets/actors/characters that will appear in each episode, scene by scene. Wasn't sure if you'd know that, I wasn't totally sure myself at first!) Well, Jackie was already out of town, so she called Frank to see what was happening. He told her that they weren't planning on calling her anyway, even though she was in the breakdowns, because they "only wanted to use her if there was a story to tell". So no, Jackie didn't blow the show off.

#11 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Bobbie should be used now cause her granddaughter nearly died and her daughter could die as could alot of her friends.

#12 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

So nasty, SO rude.

• Members
  • 12,440 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Right? And in all this time Carly never even mentioned worrying about or at least calling Bobbie?

#13 soapfave06

soapfave06

Contract

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

It would've been nice for them to address Jerry and Bobbie's past as well. He loved her just as much if not more than Alexis, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. I think they said she left town for good though.

#14 MrQuartermaine

MrQuartermaine

Contract

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

I read that Monica's lack of appearance was punishment on the new regime on LC for some disagreement this past spring. I dont remember the details but a poster who seemed to have some insider info shed light on that. It involved her being replaced in a Q mansion seen between Jason and Monica with Michael.

Right. You may recall an episode where Michael comforts Jason on the day of Sam's baby's funeral. Well, that episode was originally filmed with Leslie Charleson in it, not Chad Duell. The press release was out, as were the episode stills. At the very last minute, & unknown to Leslie, the episode was reshot with Chad Duell. She was furious & when she confronted Frank about it, they got into a HUGE arguement. They both said things that they shouldn't have, and now they've made peace.

#15 Khan

Khan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,132 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

I don't blame LC for getting angry with FV, and I'd say that even if he weren't FV.

#16 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

So nasty, SO rude.

• Members
  • 12,440 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

It would've been nice for them to address Jerry and Bobbie's past as well. He loved her just as much if not more than Alexis, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. I think they said she left town for good though.

They said she was visiting Lucas in Seattle but they never said she moved there for sure. We've heard her paged a couple of times since.

#17 soapfave06

soapfave06

Contract

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. I have never heard her paged, but I have been using the FF button more often lately.

#18 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,467 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

Thanks for clearing the Jackie/Leslie situations for me SoapBoy! :)

#19 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

So nasty, SO rude.

• Members
  • 12,440 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for clearing the Jackie/Leslie situations for me SoapBoy! :)

No problem! :)

#20 Errol

Errol

Editor in Chief, Soap Opera Network

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

I must not watch GH enough. When someone pointed this out to me a few weeks ago, I thought it wasn't worth reporting since she's on "recurring." But I guess it could have used a mention. Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users