Y&R: Major character return in the works? SPECULATION

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mentiond in the CK thread that maybe the one guarantee she wanted in her contract, but couldn't get, was some sort of reassurance that VR would not be returning. So maybe JFP IS planning on trying to get VR back. On the other hand, it seems like the big guns on screen at the show can't stand her. Besides Stafford, Bergman essentially called her certifiably nuts and I believe Melody also made some negative comments about her. Behind the scenes on this show seems littered enough with divas and divos with petty issues, that I'd like VR returning would just make all of that worse.

• Members

Not under Jill. She won't be catering to those obsolete divas. MTS can't believe she's safe, and Bergman? Love that man, but whats his value now? MS, she better work hard to make herself a FOJ because Jill will not hesitate to axe aging divas long past their expiration date! This nonsense with VR has gotten out of hand!

• Members

Right because Jill didn't cater to the Divos at GH.

This idea she's going to play some hardass might impact a few but I doubt the big names like Braeden or Stafford will be impacted.

On the record, I'd dump every one of the current Divos and divas to bring back VR. Watching that clip of her reminded be just how much presence and charisma and how good she really was, far better IMO than anyone currently on canvas , actor or actress

• Members

I wonder what really happened between Rowell and Stafford, there's got to be more than just this spit take.

They did seem close, or at least beyond civil at one point.

When Stafford won her two Emmy's in 1997 and 2004, Rowell was the first person in the cast to come up to her and congratulate her, and they were nominated together in 1997.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yQlwV1oKk_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h7UUmtbNMEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived