I hate Will Horton Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah...I am so sick of Will and his poor me attitude....stomp my feet because its about me me me me me me......I just hate the writing for him and he is a total ruined character.....he [!@#$%^&*] screwed a girl he doesnt care to prove his manhood yet he is still pissed and goes after his dad.....just hate...hate....hate...hate

I havent loathed a gay character as I do Will.....not even Noah got to me the way Will does....Why should I be surprised at the garbage storyline given for another gay character in daytime tv ....What the f uck was the point of the story if the main character is so damn unlikeable.

• Members

Massey can't act and has chemistry with no one, aside from making goo goo eyes at EJ. The only other person is Gabi/Camilla Banus in Wednesday's scenes. And they aren't going to make Will bi so what's the point of any of this story.

I've never gotten the hype and I never will.

• Members

I used to like Will but now I just hate him and his mother. I just don't get why they have Will and Sami lusting over EJ of all people. It has gotten so bad that I can't even watch. I feel bad for Chandler since a good storyline has just gone down the toilet and stupid James Scott continues to dominate this soap for who knows what reason.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I find very few gay characters or storylines much to my liking. Kevin from All My Children was pretty damned likeable and realistic. For the most part, the storylines are absolute crap (Luke and Noah; Oliver and Kyle, Bianca and her many women, etc.). When are they going to show the actual things that go on in the life of a gay boy? Hell, I was a go-go boy at the gay clubs in Dallas and Oklahoma City just a couple of years ago and had to fight off the bears. When is THAT stuff going to be incorporated into gay storylines???

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wait!

What!

A man that calls himself SoapBoy and Mr. Vixen is "straight"??? Oh hunty, this one is to easy. I'm not even going to touch this one / fan the flares of why this girl can't come out even at the annonymous of not posting her face pics. OMG!!! LOL

Archived