Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not surprised at all. It's easy to go and show people how you stand up for "traditional family values." It's the same reason people go and vote for laws that ban wills and hospital visitation between gay couples. It doesn't affect them. They can show how "pro-family" they are without practicing what they preach.

• Members

I have so many people on Facebook linking to "Support Chick Fil-A " sites. I know many of them are sending their not so subtle dig at me to go crawl back into the hole I belong in. And I resent that and I resent so much this Support Bigotry campaign. It is very uncomfortable when you really see how many people absolutely hate you. All because of who you are. Yes there has been much improvement- but on a day like today you see how far we have to go. It is not pretty.

• Members

And, if we're to believe what we're told, they're hating people for something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. I really don't get what effect two men or two women do within the confines of their relationship have on someone if the person in judgment is, as they claim to be, heterosexual?

• Members

I so agree. Why do they care so much? It is all they seem to think about. It occupies 80% of their thoughts. I don't care at all who they have sex with. I would rather not think about it as a matter of fact.

• Members

I think it's ridiculous when some say gay marriage hurts the sanctity of marriage. it doesn't. people getting married and divorcing like a month later is what hurts it.

Why don't they go after people who have pre marital sex, or do drugs, or drink. no it has to be gay marriage, it's idiotic.

I think it's funny her stance given she's on a show where there's a heavy gay storyline being featured and her own character was boinking another man before the ink could dry on her divorce papers

• Members

I stopped supporting Chick Fil A a long time ago, after I found out they proudly support and fund the FRC. The Family Research Council was one of the main proponents lobbying Congress to not condemn Uganda's "Kill The Gays" bill.

I mean, it's one thing to support a religious organization, but the feeling of contributing, whether directly or indirectly, to such a disgusting and vile organization as the FRC, is something I couldn't live with.

Is "good food" really worth it? Not to me.

Archived