DAYS: August Discussion Thread

428 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Enjoyed Today's episode. poor Melissa Reeves she never going live down her affair nor eating a chicken sandwich.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Enjoyed Today's episode. poor Melissa Reeves she never going live down her affair nor eating a chicken sandwich.

You're right. She won't. Ever. Nor should she.

Edited by DaytimeFan

Posted · Report post

They should kill Jennifer off by having her eat a poisoned chicken sandwich. How's that for choking on one's words!

Posted (edited) · Report post

You're right. She won't. Ever. Nor should she.

she should??..... wow not going touch that one. leaving that up to higher power. Pray that she will be fine be on days a few more years. Edited by Dr Neil Curtis

Posted · Report post

This is the recap thread, and not the MR thread right? Just checking.

Posted · Report post

I just watched today's episode and the only thing I didn't like was EJ/Sami. Him trying to pull her to safety for an entire episode was not entertaining.

Posted · Report post

I guess it tells you the quality of the episode.

Posted · Report post

IB is hamming it up man.

Posted · Report post

Seriously Sami's shrieking had me turn down the volume today. And Will has that much strength(I know the actor is built) to pull both his bf and Sami up?? Sami vowing to let her go and for EJ to save himself was pukeworthy. The way Will got up to the upper part of the warehouse without it collapsing was mind boggling as well. And then to have Mrs. Whore yelling to her husband to do something to save their daugher.....I thought um bitch why dont you move your ass and do something too!

Posted · Report post

Well, I guess that explained the mess we watched today.

Of course we are still going to still see their crap on screen! The show can't just do a complete 180 on us. But we have seen a lot of rewrites, like Will being nice to his mother, Ian in love with Madison and using Kate. It takes time, but we will see changes soon.

Posted · Report post

Of course we are still going to still see their crap on screen! The show can't just do a complete 180 on us. But we have seen a lot of rewrites, like Will being nice to his mother, Ian in love with Madison and using Kate. It takes time, but we will see changes soon.

I would think so since she almost died....lol...and it was one episode. He has still been treating her like dog poop. The only reason he is nice to her is because she is helping out his secret lover.....lol...If there were going to do this awful EJ/Will story they should have had EJ bang Will.

Posted · Report post

The Days of Our Lives thread

Posted · Report post

The Days of Our Lives thread

If she is on the episode she is part of the discussion...

Posted · Report post

This is hysterical. Sami tells EJ to drop her so the kids have one of them to depend on. Then she decides to abandon her kids and leave with EJ so now the kids have neither of them.