DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously Sami's shrieking had me turn down the volume today. And Will has that much strength(I know the actor is built) to pull both his bf and Sami up?? Sami vowing to let her go and for EJ to save himself was pukeworthy. The way Will got up to the upper part of the warehouse without it collapsing was mind boggling as well. And then to have Mrs. Whore yelling to her husband to do something to save their daugher.....I thought um bitch why dont you move your ass and do something too!

• Members

Of course we are still going to still see their crap on screen! The show can't just do a complete 180 on us. But we have seen a lot of rewrites, like Will being nice to his mother, Ian in love with Madison and using Kate. It takes time, but we will see changes soon.

• Members

I would think so since she almost died....lol...and it was one episode. He has still been treating her like dog poop. The only reason he is nice to her is because she is helping out his secret lover.....lol...If there were going to do this awful EJ/Will story they should have had EJ bang Will.

Archived