DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought Maggie softened considerably yesterday -- SR made it clear that Maggie loves Nick, she's just very worried about Melanie in the wake of her most recent kidnapping. I don't agree with her, but I understand her position. Still don't buy her with Victor, though.

It seems they'll be moving Nicole away from Daniel, which I think is a good thing, but if they're hooking him back up with Jennifer, that's a problem -- they're both pretty dull on their own, but they're really snoozeville together.

I think Galen Gering has been very ingratiating as Rafe since the new writing began.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick wrote Melanie notes saying Melanie had killed Trent, the man she believed was her father at the time. Nick convinced Melanie she had been the one to murder Trent and had blocked it. When Melanie learned the truth, Nick held Melanie against her will and became a bit physical. If you youtube Melanie scenes from November 2008 you'll find a good chunk of the story. Melanie really didn't spend much time reflecting on the kidnapping.

• Members

I watched the Nick scenes from a few days ago and it's great to see how this story is using so many vets and emphasizing a sense of family and divided loyalties. I'm glad they involved Marlena too. Did Marlena and Maggie have any scenes under MarDar?

• Members

Wow, Billie reaching out to Jen as an old friend? I love how now that MarDar are gone, someone actually remembers their past history

OMG, Im watchnig now and Will talks to Abby about a guy he has feelings for and hasnt told yet. Next seen has him calling EJ, smiling and asking to meet up bc he just found out he got released. Are they really gonna have Will confess his feelings? Please do it Days!

Archived