DAYS: August Discussion Thread

428 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That picture looks better produced than the show right now. They should run each episode through an Instagram filter.

Posted · Report post

That picture looks better produced than the show right now. They should run each episode through an Instagram filter.

LOL. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Nbc.com has "Making of DAYSaster" videos up on their website, which include interviews with castmembers. They'll release one everyday up until DAYS comes back. Lisa Rinna, Shawn Christian, & Ari Zucker's interviews have been released so far.

There's alson one about the stunts & special effects that I enjoyed; WOW I didn't realize how dangerous this all was to plan/do:

http://www.nbc.com/d...ffects/1411814/

Posted · Report post

Billie wasn't even there lol

Posted · Report post

OMG. I died.

Posted · Report post

Lisa Rinna is still on the show? I guess that's good to know

Posted · Report post

LOL at that pic.

Posted · Report post

I loved that version of the opening. I wish they'd kept it and it also reminded how much I miss the longer version. I know it sounds silly but I wish they would bring it back.

Posted · Report post

That was the post Olympics Melaswen theme right? I remember the first time I heard it I was so confused.

Posted · Report post

Awesome orchestration of the main theme.

Lauren Koslow and Deidre Hall look the bomb in that picture. Dee is going full sex-kitten pose, LOL. I love the Marlena-Kate dynamic.

Posted · Report post

That was the post Olympics Melaswen theme right? I remember the first time I heard it I was so confused.

Yes

Posted · Report post

Awesome orchestration of the main theme.

Lauren Koslow and Deidre Hall look the bomb in that picture. Dee is going full sex-kitten pose, LOL. I love the Marlena-Kate dynamic.

They need a story that pits them against each other. I liked their very brief squabble over Will a few months back and too bad they havent had much to do with each other since

8l13c.gif

Posted · Report post

They need a story that pits them against each other. I liked their very brief squabble over Will a few months back and too bad they havent had much to do with each other since

8l13c.gif

ITA!

And I loved that scene where Doctor Marlena was all purring and mewling about being supportive of their grandson because he was going through an important period of transition blah blah -- and Kate just cuts in with that line.