Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: August Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#1 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,253 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

Posted Image

#2 Ira

Ira

Contract

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

That picture looks better produced than the show right now. They should run each episode through an Instagram filter.

#3 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,253 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

That picture looks better produced than the show right now. They should run each episode through an Instagram filter.

LOL. Thanks!

#4 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,253 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

Nbc.com has "Making of DAYSaster" videos up on their website, which include interviews with castmembers. They'll release one everyday up until DAYS comes back. Lisa Rinna, Shawn Christian, & Ari Zucker's interviews have been released so far.

There's alson one about the stunts & special effects that I enjoyed; WOW I didn't realize how dangerous this all was to plan/do:

http://www.nbc.com/d...ffects/1411814/

#5 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

Billie wasn't even there lol

#6 Skin

Skin

I will remember the real Babe, the ideal flawed good girl

• Members
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

OMG. I died.

#7 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,881 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

Lisa Rinna is still on the show? I guess that's good to know

#8 DCY

DCY

Contract

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

LOL at that pic.

#9 frequentsoapfan

frequentsoapfan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

#10 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

I loved that version of the opening. I wish they'd kept it and it also reminded how much I miss the longer version. I know it sounds silly but I wish they would bring it back.

#11 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

That was the post Olympics Melaswen theme right? I remember the first time I heard it I was so confused.

#12 Cat

Cat

THIS hot bitch

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

Awesome orchestration of the main theme.

Lauren Koslow and Deidre Hall look the bomb in that picture. Dee is going full sex-kitten pose, LOL. I love the Marlena-Kate dynamic.

#13 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

That was the post Olympics Melaswen theme right? I remember the first time I heard it I was so confused.

Yes

#14 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,881 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

Awesome orchestration of the main theme.

Lauren Koslow and Deidre Hall look the bomb in that picture. Dee is going full sex-kitten pose, LOL. I love the Marlena-Kate dynamic.

They need a story that pits them against each other. I liked their very brief squabble over Will a few months back and too bad they havent had much to do with each other since

Posted Image

#15 Cat

Cat

THIS hot bitch

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

They need a story that pits them against each other. I liked their very brief squabble over Will a few months back and too bad they havent had much to do with each other since

Posted Image

ITA!

And I loved that scene where Doctor Marlena was all purring and mewling about being supportive of their grandson because he was going through an important period of transition blah blah -- and Kate just cuts in with that line.

#16 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,343 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Grandma Wars was awesome, so naturally it was scrapped.

#17 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,881 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Posted Image

Currently taping November

#18 DaytimeFan

DaytimeFan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Posted Image

And I loved that scene where Doctor Marlena was all purring and mewling about being supportive of their grandson because he was going through an important period of transition blah blah -- and Kate just cuts in with that line.

Grandma Wars was awesome, so naturally it was scrapped.

Exactly. The lone storyline that MarDar did which was pretty much universally liked was scrapped. So glad they've been fired. Diedre Hall and Lauren Koslow worked so beautifully together, they both seemed to enjoy their scenes...hopefully Gary and Chris are reading the SON boards and pick it back up again!

#19 thelma42

thelma42

Recurring

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Exactly. The lone storyline that MarDar did which was pretty much universally liked was scrapped. So glad they've been fired. Diedre Hall and Lauren Koslow worked so beautifully together, they both seemed to enjoy their scenes...hopefully Gary and Chris are reading the SON boards and pick it back up again!

The writers could create all kinds of story for Kate/Marlena. There's loads of conflict and tension between the two. It would be must see tv.

I've just about had my fill of the EJ/Sami/ Rafe show. The writers better give me something more than this [!@#$%^&*] five day a week or I'll be tuning out!

#20 VirdenEMT

VirdenEMT

Dayplayer

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

With Carrie & Jack leaving, I may have to quit watching Days again.

I am fast forwarding through Sami & EJ (I don't watch a woman and her rapist have feelings for each other), Gabi & Chad are cringeworthy, Daniel is painful but Nicole is worth watching.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Days of Our Lives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users