Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say something does JFP EVER FREAKING DIE? This woman has been in the biz 34 years and she hasn't had anytime unemploymed. Even when she left AW and went to OLTL she was an ABC consultant. This woman has to be the toughest bitch in this industry. I don't think any EP in daytime has worked 34 years in the biz with ZERO UNEMPLOYMENT. She is truly the teflon queen LOL. What keeps JFP employed? I have been told she can be your best friend or the nastiest bitch you could ever encounter in life. Does JFP look like she be a nasty woman?

• Members

Many moons ago, someone who no longer posts here argued fervently about the benefits of JFP going to Y&R.

I do think they had a point. And Y&R is now so totally dessicated that there is no damage left to do.

The only sad part for me is that she would kill Nikki and we'd never see Jill again (although that may already be set in stone anyway), but that's about it.

• Members

How about Mark Derwin comes onto Y&R as the bartender in a close part of Genoa City? The story is Nikki falls off the wagon and she finds herself at the bar with Mark Derwin as the new character and he pours her a drink and they get hot and heavy LMFAO. Classic JFP storyline.

Archived