Cheap21

Love and Hip Hop Thread

1,446 posts in this topic

Trying to figure out what Karen thinks she accomplished here.  Tommy is not an upstanding citizen.  Far from it.  She has over 35 arrest, most for stealing, so is anything Karen said a surprise?  We already know she's an alcoholic who's extremely violent.  Karen looks like a fool and I'm certain she's intoxicated in that blast. 

Both of those women are toxic as hell. I am not surprised that those 2 would turn on each other eventually.

Karlie's crying in that first scene was so terrible. A mess

bp1JnRq.png
Estelita. Its episode 12. Its too late to be giving new bitches storylines. Why is Mimi giving her her number, saying she can call her in case things go down. Look at her inserting herself in Stevie and Jos' drama again. LOL at her calling Karlie a "dusty water roach"

xj6K2FV.png

L94QXRL.png
After seeing how pretty Dime can be when she has a natural look, I cant take her look like a bargain bin Barbie

Rasheeda saying she's been trying to deal with the issues of her marriage as quietly and privately as possible but now its been blown up on tv bc of Joseline. Girl, STFU! You are on a damn reality show filimg for the cameras on tv. Like girl are you serious?

Joseline broke the 4th wall last night calling out the producers.  Good for her!  No wonder she's all over Mona's ass on social media.  Even tho Jos has an ulterior motive, Mona is trash!  Stevie's daughter is trifling and shouldn't be this involved.  Jos/Stevie is such a disgusting toxic pairing and it pains me that she gave that POS another child [he won't support].  

Jos' appearance on the real was more like an audition.  WOTS is that she will be the new co host.  She's trash talking now because she has a back up plan.

I had hoped we wouldn't see Tommie anymore, but she's back.  Whip her ass, Dime!  

Of Rasheeda and Kurt's SL is fake.  At the 11th hour, another dude shows up to claim the baby?  Sure :blink::blink::blink:

gFs1tBl.png

Every time I see the women together, I think, who is this man in the scene?

bz6Tnuz.png

Then they do a closeup and Im like, oh thats just Melissa

heoZKZq.png

CMtvuWC.png

Im absolutely mesmerized by Jessica's beauty