Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am not here for Tommie in any capacity. She is so extra for no reason and really has no place on the show without Prison Bae Scrap.

The cast feels light this year. Or maybe it's just that none of these people have anything substantial going on.

• Members

They got rid of a lot of characters, or at least haven't shown them yet. Tiara, Betty Idol, D Smith, K Michelle, Jessica, Chris, Khadijah are all unaccounted for so far. They haven't added anyone besides Jasmine and Jos' friend to replace them 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

"He looks like Kirk...I cant tell" "Can I take a picture" Karlie Redd is SOOOOO damn messy. Why is all up in the middle of this?

Oh god, this Loudass Mimi and that voice are going to be very draining. Im already not her for her

LOL at Tommie trying to put out the image of struggling mother this season. I guess she's moved on from drunk thot. BTW, how old are her kids and whats the tea on the baby father(s)?

Please register in order to view this content

The Bamb is back. Well she could have stayed her ass wherever she was. And what is up with that tired hair? Oh and she thought this would be different bc he put a ring on it? As if he hasnt been engaged before

tumblr_inline_naqdpzgYMs1r561jx.gif

Good lord this episode was thot, thot, thot-licious! Mistresses coming out. @Eric83. Remember what you said last week?  They introduced way too many new characters this episode

LMAO at Karlie's nosy mess looking for Rasheeda and Kirk's tea and fell into her own

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This was Mona's little experiment. Can these randoms carry the show. If yes, she will cut costs by getting rid of Mimi, Rasheeda and perhaps Joseline. 

The eppy was bad!  Just terrible. Too much at once but I wish they would quit playing and put Dime as a regular!  

Also, NONE of the 4 or 5 randoms introduced last night are on the show about music at all!  And why give them talking heads already? 

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Rasheeda's hair looks cute like this

Jos: "Tommie got like 20 mugshots." 20? Try again. She probably up to 35 now. Im rolling her eyes at wanting to do a video for female empowerment

Karlie is f--king messy. WHY is she telling these people about Joc' sex business?

Karlie was messy showing the baby picture BUT she did ask Jasmine if she could take the photo. What did she think Karlie was going to do with it?

Joseline: "Lovely Mimi."
Melissa: "Who the hell is that?" LOL

Keanna and Jasmine look like sisters

Jasmine: "How did my name end up in some more mess." You on Love and Hip Hop bitch! Thats how Mona and Karlie roll. If you didnt know, now you do!

What is up with all these chicks wearing these tired ass blonde wigs. Of course she's f--king her boss' husband. Thot.

She looks like she's been sucking on a blue raspberry blowpop

So much for the new Tommie

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The new girls are taking up all the airtime. Enough!

Jessica is dumb to trust Jos. She is only being nice bc she is very pregnant and cant fight

This ho ass bitch asked the MARRIED man she is screwing to give her $70K? Hoes be bold these days. Mariah to Whoriah. Thank you LovelyMimi.

Im glad Joc checked Treasure trying to overstep her boundaries. 

Sina...who said she could come back? I never liked her. She's Rod's third gf? 3 is a damn harem. His d--k cant be that good. He's a jailbird con artist

Stevie: "She will either be mad or furious" Huh? Whats the difference

I cant beleive Jos has been on tv for 5 years and still doesnt know how to talk. She should have went and gotten speech lessons years ago

LovelyMimi was messy to tell Sierra about her man but HAHA, I was here for it

• Members

Why is Sierra screaming at the camera? Girl, bring the volume down. And since when were she and Karlie friends? Karlie will be friends with anyone to get the tea

"How is it that I keep getting caught up in everyone's cheating scandal." Because you a low down dirty, messy ass bitch! I cant with her playing dumb like she dont know whats up. When the producers want some sh-t to get down, they tell her who to go film with bc she is the bone collector of the series, a role she is more than happy to play

I like KK this season. She gave Tommie some great advice

This episode ws better since it featured regulars and not all them random extras

Wow Deb looks so different now that she's gone with a more natural color

Tommie: "I can still have a drink, check a bitch and still be fine."

Sierra is dumb. Why would you sent your drunk husband home with another bitch?

her makeup is a mess.

Seriously, she is giving me full on Magicka

Tammy tried it with Jessica. I didnt even notice Jessica sitting down with the pink or blonde hair. Jessica got did dirty this episode

Mimi like, "Im good"

Looking like a lumpy Little Mermaid. She's looking for Karlie's spot with her loud messy ass

Edited by Cheap21