Cheap21

Love and Hip Hop Thread

1,434 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Tommie is a lunatic and Mona loves her for that reason!  Mad at her mother for not coming to see her in jail.  Hell, 32+ times is enough!  

I'm so over lying ass Rasheeda and Kirk.  

Karlie's acting is horrendous!

Mona keeps Young Joc around because he has multiple baby mamas.  She loves his type of scum.  

It's time to rid this show of Mama Dee and bring in someone else's mother.  

well they did just introduce Tommie's ratchet mother this episode...

I am not here for Tommie in any capacity. She is so extra for no reason and really has no place on the show without Prison Bae Scrap.

The cast feels light this year. Or maybe it's just that none of these people have anything substantial going on.

4 hours ago, Eric83 said:

I am not here for Tommie in any capacity. She is so extra for no reason and really has no place on the show without Prison Bae Scrap.

The cast feels light this year. Or maybe it's just that none of these people have anything substantial going on.

They got rid of a lot of characters, or at least haven't shown them yet. Tiara, Betty Idol, D Smith, K Michelle, Jessica, Chris, Khadijah are all unaccounted for so far. They haven't added anyone besides Jasmine and Jos' friend to replace them 

"He looks like Kirk...I cant tell" "Can I take a picture" Karlie Redd is SOOOOO damn messy. Why is all up in the middle of this?

Oh god, this Loudass Mimi and that voice are going to be very draining. Im already not her for her

LOL at Tommie trying to put out the image of struggling mother this season. I guess she's moved on from drunk thot. BTW, how old are her kids and whats the tea on the baby father(s)?

bBFzEIk.png
The Bamb is back. Well she could have stayed her ass wherever she was. And what is up with that tired hair? Oh and she thought this would be different bc he put a ring on it? As if he hasnt been engaged before

tumblr_inline_naqdpzgYMs1r561jx.gif

x0dL5Zs.png

Y9O6HSf.png

VzCBH8D.png

Jf7TFoK.png

DskspLL.png
Good lord this episode was thot, thot, thot-licious! Mistresses coming out. @Eric83. Remember what you said last week?  They introduced way too many new characters this episode

LMAO at Karlie's nosy mess looking for Rasheeda and Kirk's tea and fell into her own

Edited by Cheap21

This was Mona's little experiment. Can these randoms carry the show. If yes, she will cut costs by getting rid of Mimi, Rasheeda and perhaps Joseline. 

The eppy was bad!  Just terrible. Too much at once but I wish they would quit playing and put Dime as a regular!  

Also, NONE of the 4 or 5 randoms introduced last night are on the show about music at all!  And why give them talking heads already? 

Edited by ChitHappens

20 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

This was Mona's little experiment. Can these randoms carry the show. If yes, she will cut costs by getting rid of Mimi, Rasheeda and perhaps Joseline. 

The eppy was bad!  Just terrible. Too much at once but I wish they would quit playing and put Dime as a regular!  

Also, NONE of the 4 or 5 randoms introduced last night are on the show about music at all!  And why give them talking heads already? 

Jessica been on the show for like 3-4 seasons now and they had Tommie cone through, push her out of the line and get a spot as main regular