Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Three... I read a recap that said they met up in ep. 5.

LMAO! My mom thought the SAME thing! I'm like calm down mom she's not saying it as a dig at her.

Too true -- tone that down but YAY for my bb Erica! She made a return and my was she marvelous! I loved everything she said and she continues to be my favorite.

CLvkl.gif

Jos & Steebie.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she truly did WWE his ass! I would probably like Mimi & Jos as friends -- but she had me cracking up in her confessional and I like how she's always meh during fights.

Edited by London

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tumblr is cracking me up!

XtWnO.jpg

TOO FUNNY and somewhat true. I will admit Jos goes hard against him and I LOVE it... but she'll be back which is why sometimes I'm never that impressed with these things.

CCQFs.jpg

Oh Mimi -- I <3 you and how you just sit there in the thick of fights.

• Members

Rasheeda tweeted "Aint nan bitch touched me" lol I cant wait to see what happens.

Next week looks good K Michelle's alleged abusive ex is rapper Memphitz who is married to Toya (Lil Wayne's ex wife/Rasheeda's friend) cant wait to see what goes down between her and K Michelle.

• Members

OMG...i was not expecting that ending! Joseline literally BLEW UP! LOL at her confessional comment, "I'm gon' beat yo ass" laugh.pnglaugh.png

Mimi sitting back & soaking in the moment laugh.png LOVE! She said Joseline "WWF'd" Stevie laugh.png

I loved earlier in the show when Karlie & Joseline met up. It was weird because they went in hating each other and left kinda friends/kinda still hating each other...I was dying laughing when they started giggling over Karlie being in love with Benzino laugh.png

Karlie and Benzino are so fake together but I don't even care, I still think they're adorable ;'-)

K. Michelle was annoying & OTT as usual

• Members

This is BRILLIANT!

Stevie J's face laugh.png

Stevie J: "So I'm bout to go meet up with Mimi right now, cause you know its in the daytime and thats the only time I can talk to Mimi, and at night time I'm at the studio with Joseline gettin' that bread" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

The way he says "bread" and rubs his hands together laugh.png SPOT ON. I can't deal with this!!

2:34-2:46 - OMG.

Mimi saying "bitch" all the time laugh.pnglaugh.png

Scrappy wearing the dog collar from Scooby Doo laugh.png

Stevie J: "Mimi don't ever wanna hear me out, I dont understand why she always yellin' and hoopin' and hollerin like that, you know im tryin' ta get this bread. I try to tell her my side of the story, but she dont wanna hear nothin unless she hittin' that bread"

Rasheeda has sideburns laugh.png

OMG...they really have Rasheeda's husband blending in with the black background/green screen & you only see his eyes laugh.png

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

Oh Tumblr... you never disappoint!

t65Wh.gif

C7U1e.gif

K & Ryan maintain that they're just friends (now most of my comrades on ONTD think that they might have been friends with benefits judging by some of their tweets to one another).

Edited by London