Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: July Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#21 Jennerz

Jennerz

Recurring

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

As I am on the ship that I hope EJ's paternity fiasco will be undone and he will indeed be proven as Stefano's son, here is a transcript of the letter. I was able to read most of it:

"Dear Stefano,

I will spare you unnecessary suspence and get right to the point. EJ is not your son. This may come as a shock and you may not believe me, but I assure you I would not say this if it were not true. Many years ago when EJ was still a child and fell seriously ill, Susan contacted me for medical assistance and in the course of helping her I discovered the undeniable(?) proof. After looking into it, I came to the conclusion there is no way you could be the boy's father. I'm sure you want to look into this further, but i can say with certainty you will come to the same results"

Edited by Jennerz, 03 July 2012 - 07:35 PM.

#22 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Will and EJ "taking their relationship to the next level" Come on Posted Image

#23 MichaelGL

MichaelGL

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

I haven't watched DAYS in weeks but I tuned into today, but is this show really serious about EJ and Will? Are we seriously supposed to think this game of cat and mouse won't lead into them bedding each other? This is getting downright ridiculous, and it's not even entertaining. First EJ blackmails Will. Will blackmails EJ. Rinse and repeat. WHAT'S THE POINT???

#24 Skin

Skin

I will remember the real Babe, the ideal flawed good girl

• Members
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

Will is becoming so unlikable.

#25 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,304 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

Will and EJ "taking their relationship to the next level" Come on Posted Image

LOL...I havent seen that part...I watched almost half it on NBC but will have to catch the rest on SoapNet. I just find it very laughable that Will is actually blackmailing EJ. This story is not working at all and is being played for sexual tension....LOL....If this story was being honest EJ would have already crushed Will and found the evidence and burned it. Will smirking all the time doesnt help make this believeable either...LOL.....and I agree with you Michael....the next step is EJ bedding Will and that wont happen....LOL

#26 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,707 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Becoming? That already started like 6 months ago

Edited by Cheap21, 04 July 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#27 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,304 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

Will someone shoot Will please...ugh....seriously what the f uck are they doing with this character?? Chandler cant even pull this off either....its laughable....gawd...hopefully the new writers will drop this like a hot potato.

#28 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

Will someone shoot Will please...ugh....seriously what the f uck are they doing with this character?? Chandler cant even pull this off either....its laughable....gawd...hopefully the new writers will drop this like a hot potato.

This character has no support as an autonomous character which is the issue at this point. frankly he was more likable before MarDar. He has an online following only because:
1. He's now playing a gay character although you barely know it
2. He yells and screams at Sami
3. He smirks and makes doe eyes at EJ

Put him in and let him carry his own story and see how he does.

#29 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

Koslow changed her hair. It looks good.

Kayla really wants her former boss' grieving husband.

Edited by Antoyne, 05 July 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#30 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,304 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

This character has no support as an autonomous character which is the issue at this point. frankly he was more likable before MarDar. He has an online following only because:
1. He's now playing a gay character although you barely know it
2. He yells and screams at Sami
3. He smirks and makes doe eyes at EJ

Put him in and let him carry his own story and see how he does.

The story just makes zero sense. Almost everyone knows why Will is working for EJ yet no one is doing anything about it. Even with the evidence Will found he could just blackmail EJ with turning in the evidence if he doesnt leave him alone but instead we have Will trying to be JR 2.0 ala Dallas...GMAB.....sorry Chandler but this isnt your type of material to play. He is too green of an actor to pull it off Emmy or no Emmy.

#31 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,707 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

I cant take Jay Leno. Why hasnt he been apart of the cast firings?

Its weird seeing Theo and Ciara so much considering they've been ignored since MarDar took over

Kayla is on Abe like white on rice. Let the man breath!

Posted Image

WTF she wearing?

Posted Image

Who'd have thought the day when Marsolf started to growing a belly. Guess he hasnt been hitting the gym as much. The waxed chest just makes it look worse

Edited by Cheap21, 05 July 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#32 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,304 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I cant take Jay Leno. Why hasnt he been apart of the cast firings? Its weird seeing Theo and Ciara so much considering they've been ignored since MarDar took over Kayla is on Abe like white on rice. Let the man breath! Posted Image WTF she wearing? Posted Image Who'd have thought the day when Marsolf started to growing a belly. Guess he hasnt been hitting the gym as much. The waxed chest just makes it look worse

LOL at Lauren's hideous dress

Ive noticed for a while that Marsolf looks fat....he isnt looking very good.

#33 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,606 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

Who is Jay Leno? I have a thought but not sure if we are talking about the same person.

#34 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,766 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Cameron.

Is she wearing a big letter M? Is wardrobe now asking people to sew up their college letters and have the characters wear them (saves money)?

#35 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,707 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Posted Image

Her dress is even worse up close

Who is Jay Leno? I have a thought but not sure if we are talking about the same person.

Oh its probably who you think it is...lol

Posted Image Posted Image

#36 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 54,766 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

He also looks like the guy from Spin City.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Richard_Kind

#37 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

ENJOY THE STRIP SEARCH, RON!

• Members
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Whoa. He does look like Leno. I have not noticed that until now.

Okay. Here's my take on Days. I couldn't stand it at all. Until the past 2 weeks. And, all of a sudden it's good. But, I have no idea what the heck is going on. Other than Stefano's fake death and EJ being the suspect. And, Lexie's real death. RIP Lexie. I really liked her and she was the only person I liked when I started watching in September.

Now, I'm also liking Abe and EJ.

But, can someone tell me what the heck is going on? Other than the things I pointed out?

I'm watching today's episode right now. And, apparently. Madison (I thought she was gone by now) and Brady are married. Is Brady being drugged by Ian or something? That's what it seems like. Am I right? Also, what's going on with Gabi and this dude I've never seen on here before today?

#38 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,707 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

Really? I thought that chin was a give away

No Madison and Brady arent married. She's married to Ian although they are getting a divorced. Yes Ian has been drugging his protein shakes

Gabby's accomplice has been here for weeks and has been "stalking" her bc Gabby wanted to make it look like she was in danger so Chad would fall for her. Why he went and kidnapped, Melanie, I still dont understand that. I still dont get why neither Daniel nor Maggie have noticed she's missing and tried to contact her.Thats a big hole in this story

Edited by Cheap21, 05 July 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#39 Golden Duck

Golden Duck

ENJOY THE STRIP SEARCH, RON!

• Members
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Drugging his protein shakes. Ha!

At the beginning of today's show I was wondering why Madison couldn't wake Brady up. There for a second I thought he was a goner. Dead as doorknob. Now, I know why. He's as high as a kite!

What's Ian drugging him with?

Oh, and Daniel probably hasn't wondered why Melanie's missing cause he's too busy making whoopie with Nicole.

Edited by weareclouds, 05 July 2012 - 07:30 PM.

#40 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,547 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

What in the Sam hell is Kate wearing?! Good lord!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users