DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Days has the prettiest male cast. I was looking at EJ, nuGayDude and Brady and just thought there are so many pretty people on this show. I also wish Sami would have punched Carrie out the other day. Who is nuGayDude who had scenes with Will and Sonny and can I get some pics of that beautiful man?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started watching but got distracted by tennis....lol...so have to watch it on SoapNet. I agree with you about Will and EJ. It is the same drivel over and over. The scenes are more flirty/sexual than anything else. Will trying to get the upperhand on EJ is absurd. EJ being dummed down so Will could find the paper was stupid too. EJ could have easily put the paper in his jacket pocket. EJ constant teasiing of threating Will with him shooting him has gotten tedious.

Yes, Brian and Andrew are cute. I wish they would make Andrew gay too or maybe Brian's homophobe brother.

Sami still thinking Rafe being the father also is annoying me....why should she care?? She and Lucas are all over each other.....they have even slept together...so GMAB if I dont care about Sami and her hate for Carrie, even though she is a whore too....lol

Shawn Cristian is just a shitty actor like he was on ATWT. He brings nothing to the show.

• Members

As I am on the ship that I hope EJ's paternity fiasco will be undone and he will indeed be proven as Stefano's son, here is a transcript of the letter. I was able to read most of it:

"Dear Stefano,

I will spare you unnecessary suspence and get right to the point. EJ is not your son. This may come as a shock and you may not believe me, but I assure you I would not say this if it were not true. Many years ago when EJ was still a child and fell seriously ill, Susan contacted me for medical assistance and in the course of helping her I discovered the undeniable(?) proof. After looking into it, I came to the conclusion there is no way you could be the boy's father. I'm sure you want to look into this further, but i can say with certainty you will come to the same results"

• Members

I haven't watched DAYS in weeks but I tuned into today, but is this show really serious about EJ and Will? Are we seriously supposed to think this game of cat and mouse won't lead into them bedding each other? This is getting downright ridiculous, and it's not even entertaining. First EJ blackmails Will. Will blackmails EJ. Rinse and repeat. WHAT'S THE POINT???

• Members

LOL...I havent seen that part...I watched almost half it on NBC but will have to catch the rest on SoapNet. I just find it very laughable that Will is actually blackmailing EJ. This story is not working at all and is being played for sexual tension....LOL....If this story was being honest EJ would have already crushed Will and found the evidence and burned it. Will smirking all the time doesnt help make this believeable either...LOL.....and I agree with you Michael....the next step is EJ bedding Will and that wont happen....LOL

• Members

Will someone shoot Will please...ugh....seriously what the f uck are they doing with this character?? Chandler cant even pull this off either....its laughable....gawd...hopefully the new writers will drop this like a hot potato.

• Members

This character has no support as an autonomous character which is the issue at this point. frankly he was more likable before MarDar. He has an online following only because:

1. He's now playing a gay character although you barely know it

2. He yells and screams at Sami

3. He smirks and makes doe eyes at EJ

Put him in and let him carry his own story and see how he does.

• Members

The story just makes zero sense. Almost everyone knows why Will is working for EJ yet no one is doing anything about it. Even with the evidence Will found he could just blackmail EJ with turning in the evidence if he doesnt leave him alone but instead we have Will trying to be JR 2.0 ala Dallas...GMAB.....sorry Chandler but this isnt your type of material to play. He is too green of an actor to pull it off Emmy or no Emmy.

Archived