DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I never got the feeling that Will liked EJ outside of what EJ provides him with and the power EJ gives him. Will may be attracted to EJ but I don't believe he loves him or is all that loyal to him. He likes working with him (for him) because of what EJ gives him along with making his parents angry. Classic teenage rebellion. Sami wasn't really all that different, this was the same woman who called her mother a whore and tried to sell her baby sister because she hated John Black. I mean is it really hard to believe Will wouldn't want to hurt Sami? I personally don't find it that hard to imagine.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami's mother was presumed dead for years. She found out the man she thought was her father wasn't her father. She got her parents back together, then found her mother sleeping with the other father, and was soon carrying that man's child, which no one knew but Sami. Then Sami was raped.

None of that has happened with Will. Yes, Sami was a bad mother, Lucas left sometimes, but that's not enough to make Will the smirking sociopath he is now. According to the show, all it took for Will to loathe his parents was to find Sami and EJ having sex. IMO it's just awful writing, and makes Will completely unbelievable as a character.

• Members

Don't you know Will should adore the man who raped his mother, tortured her and stalked her for months after, and made the entire Brady family including Will by the way think his sister was dead for months. Frankly I don't give a rats AS's about Sami and anyone that includes Rafe, EJ, or Lucas. If they want to tell a story about Lucas's abandonment contributing to Will being a messed up kid tell it.but that's not the story we've been shown for months.

• Members

Sigh what to say about EJ of our Lives....

1. Will continues to be EJ sex slave and smirk at his ever move.

2. Sami is a child and thats why Lucas treats her like one.

3. Sami and Will both need to be spanked by Lucas for acting like spoil brats....lol

4. Yes Will sure is Sami's spawn/son

5. What do the fired writers see in EJ to make him the central figure of this show?

6. It's obvious who the killer was all along.

7. A big YES to what one of the posters said...why isnt everyone else involved in this murder mystery?? Why is Ej the only one they are looking into??

8. Sonny is now helping Will after he warned him to stay away.

9. Days taking a book of ATWT Luke and Kevin story with this pic for tomorrow

539246_4429167935742_108141598_n.jpg

422365_4428522519607_650925498_n.jpg

Thats all for now...lol

• Members

Bwhahahaha..maybe Will likes older guys if that was Rafe...LOL

Rafe and EJ....so he must be into daddies....lol.......remember all the gushing he went on and on for Rafe and now nothing....he doesnt even notice him anymore...that sure was fast

• Members

Will was convieved for sami to keep austin. From there his paternity was a lie for years and when it came out he was used as a tool by everyone to get what they want. As he got older he was an afterthought to Sami and Lucas both before being sent away. He has had a revolving door of step fathers. Lucas & Sami are by far among the worst parents in daytime history because they were actively bad parents and didnt care about their child. Then Lucas fell off the wagon and went to jail and bolted town leaving him with Sami who, as far as he thinks, acted like a changed woman only to screw Rafe over and now put his siblings through all the same things. Id say the kid has more than a few valid reasons to hate his parents.

And i think he is FAR from a sociopath. He is involved with a sociopath (EJ) and his mother is at times one, but he is very from it.

• Members

None of the story points you mentioned have been used by the show. Instead it was just OMG he saw Sami/EJ, they're the new Marlena/John, he's the new Sami, he will hate her forever! That and his rage over being gay, which seems to have resolved itself in no time at all.

To me a sociopath is someone who does not understand or care about the feelings of anyone around him. I think that's Will. Or how Massey plays him, anyway.

• Members

The show didnt use they are the new marjohn or he is the new sami, the magazines did. They paid tribute to a classic scene and instantly all everyone could do was compare, when even the actors stated its very different.

His rage wasnt over being gay as much it was about Sami not realizing this was going on and knowing shed make it all about her, and she did when it came out. Thats how I saw it anyways.

I think that Will does understand and care about the feelings of people around him. Marlena, case in point. Just not Sami, and somewhat Lucas. More than anything he is a teenage boy caught up in his own world and trying to be his own person away from his parents. EJ provides that lifestyle for him.

• Members

I think I would believe this part of the story more if there was a lifestyle. EJ seems weaker than ever, so it's mostly just Will smirking in badly fitted suits. Beyond that, he doesn't seem to care at all about people who aren't his evil parents, like Sonny. I know some feel Massey and Freddie Smith don't get along - that may explain why he tanks those scenes. He only seems to play the stuff with EJ.

• Members

EJ provided him with reedom from his parents. The apartment, the car, the suits, the lifestyle. He took that away and Will wanted it back.

As for CM/FS, they 100% get along. Im not sure how he can tank scenes where there is noithing between them to play on his part. It seems rather clear they have FS playing Sonny as wanting to help/save/protect/whatever Will and Will have no interest in that. Im not sure why people always just ignore direction, esp on a show like days where one episode to the next is so all over the place given who wrote and directed it - and who was on set. I dont think ANYONE at Days is aware of how to play much of anything at the moment from one scene to the next.

• Members

Here is an interview with Chandler Massey that *warning* does contain potential spoilers, but there is one line I thought everyone would find interesting. He is talking about working with James Scott:

"I can’t help but hold back a smile, and sometimes I don’t when I work with James."

http://www.frontiersla.com/Features/Exclusive-Interviews/Story.aspx?ID=1739785

Archived