DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Random thoughts:

The Johnson family is dullsville. Every single one of 'em. Kayla is wonderful at refilling cups of coffee at the Brady Pub, but a new romance with Abe (i.e. the boring half of Abe & Lexie) means we're just watching two dull characters onscreen together.

While it's nice to see family members interacting, I see the past few days as mere filler scenes put together to make entire episodes.

The Gaby/Stalker/Melanie stuff is strictly Fast-Forward City. I couldn't tell you what's happening at this point, but I don't give a damn either.

Please keep Carrie. Bring back Austin Peck as Austin; he had chemistry with Clarke and Sweeney and Zuker.

I don't even know what to make of that seduction scene between Nicole & Daniel last week. Half-way through the episode, I still would've sworn we were watching a fantasy sequence from Nicole's mind. But apparently it was real.

Ugh, Will! Quit smirking at everything EJ or Sonny says. One of them needs to put their hands down Will's pants already. These vultures are circling their prey, but no one's attacking!

• Members

Ewww. Why do we keep getting sex scenes between Daniel and a pregnant Nicole? What an awful way to start the episode. I was so sick of his bitch ass, throwing a hissy fit over Nicole and Rafe. Oh shut up.

Why was Maggie at the Kiriakis mansion? Did she and Victor reunite off screen?

Will was HELLA annoying today with how persistant he was about EJ doing a lie detector

When EJ asked Will if he loved his mother, I almost expected him to smirk and go "Uh, no!"

• Members

No, they reunited onscreen (for once, a beat that actually happens ONSCREEN, imagine that!), a few weeks ago.

The problem with most of these stories is that after a full year of no story going anywhere, and any and all emotional character moments occurring offscreen, you're left with a skeleton of all the newer characters, and no one you give a [!@#$%^&*] about, because their characters haven't been fleshed out in the slightest. Friendships have been neglected (Chad/Will), and did anyone else not realize that Gabi still gave the slightest damn about Melanie? I was more shocked that she was at all concerned for Melanie's wellbeing after discovering her kidnapping than anything else this entire storyline!

I also don't understand why you would have a town square if no one in town interacts anymore? As in, family, friends, people not already in every scene with you because they're in your story orbit. There was more interaction between characters when they were stuck using the pier, for crying out loud!

And where in the hell is Billie?

• Members

The salem police department is such a damn joke. I don't understand how Rafe and Roman can question Ej like this when they are biased as hell against him. Rafe especially walking in there as if he doesn't know he is bias against him is simply ridiculous they should be nowhere near this investigation.

Archived