DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

That was really good. I felt sorry for Abe, Doug, Julie and Kayla. They don't even rate being in danger. Sami's peril seemed the least dangerous. She's one flight up and hanging down, just jump. Abby I guess is in the most danger but I don't think there is any way that elevator is going to snap. Daniel will probably wind up paralyzed or blind, forced to live in the mansion with Nicole living with him. And is she going into labor? I felt sorry for Madison and Sarah Brown did a great job with Madison realizing she isn't getting married. So who dies? I assume Madison dies because how tragic would it be to die on one's wedding day, and Ian will die too I bet. I could see Gabi dying also. I guess they can go random and kill someone they didn't do a close up on. Abby's boring boyfriend going to get her shawl is a perfect candidate for death.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny how wrong is right on soaps and up is down. Victor has been screaming from the rooftops for ten years just about that Nicole tried to kill him and yet not a single member of his family cares and each and every one of them sides with Nicole against him when it is their turn. Maggie even said she could understand why, but he wasn't using a figure of speech he was being literal. Frankly, Victor should wash his hands of Maggie and Daniel, kick them both out of his life forever and let the worship Nicole from Horton Manor.

• Members

The last two minutes was amazing.

I really don't get drawn into the stuff beforehand though. I hope the new regime brings some spice and SOAP back to Days because it still feels hella boring.

Madison's one-armed wedding dress was SO budget.

Archived