Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DAYS: July Discussion Thread

379 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Omg I just caught up. Daniel and Nicole had NO business being in last Friday's episode. Disgusting. They were a bother to get through that otherwise touching episode for Lexie. The Sami/Lexie flashback was the best!! Also, Sami and EJ's awkward scenes were cute ;-)

Kayla seems THIRSTY for some Abe. She can't wait to divorce Steve. I don't like where this seems to be going at all!

Posted · Report post

LMAO at that picture. If only something like that would happen on the show, I'd be tuned in everyday.

Posted · Report post

Kayla seems THIRSTY for some Abe. She can't wait to divorce Steve. I don't like where this seems to be going at all!

Thats what I said and the show isnt even being subtle about it. Girl wants herself a little chocolate!

Posted · Report post

Thats what I said and the show isnt even being subtle about it. Girl wants herself a little chocolate!

I kind of feel sorry for Roman. He has not had a women in years but his similar buddy Abe already more or less has one lined up right when his late wife is not even cold in the ground yet.

Posted · Report post

I agree. Kayla was ALL over Abe! Lol. It was quite funny to see.

Posted · Report post

WillnEJagain-1-1.jpg

July Discussion

Hahahahahahah....love it! Brilliant!!...LOL

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hahahahahahah....love it! Brilliant!!...LOL

I made it for all the WillJ fans especially you cool.png LOL.

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

Posted · Report post

EJ to Will: Stop smiling.

He just spoke for the audience.

That cracked me up!!! LOL!

Love the banner.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

That was hilarious....I loved today's episode.....no wonder Richard Culliton wrote it. There was a lot of great dialogue in today's show from the Will/Brian/Sonny scenes to Sami/Marlena/ Carrie scenes and the Will and EJ scenes too. I wish Richard would have been the HW at ATWT during its last year. He would have given ATWT a better ending.

Edited by Soapsuds

Posted · Report post

My god Carrie is AWFUL! Its days like today when I wish I didnt have a problem with violence against pregnant women. Team Sami for me

Posted · Report post

That Brian stuff was SO random. And it bugs me that Will is apparently having this offscreen gay social life. It completely shifts where the character is in his progression of coming out.

I never get tired of those Sami/Carrie fights. And I love Marlena trying to mediate. The actresses all just seem to love the scenes, and it shows.

"Can I ask you something? Why do you get involved with all your patients? I mean your wife, Chelsea, Kate, Chloe. I mean am I missing someone? Oh, Jennifer"

tumblr_m6lm1bkrcX1rwn7dfo1_500.jpg

YES! Why do these two look the samge age with Allie looking 3 years older than Johnny?

Edited by Cheap21

I tuned out again. This show is boring and the Will EJ stuff is just repetitive nonsense and the same stuff rehashed everyday

But Brian and Andrew the guy who kidnapped Melanie are cute. I wish they'd keep them and dump Chandler and a few others.

Edited by JaneAusten

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0