DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg I just caught up. Daniel and Nicole had NO business being in last Friday's episode. Disgusting. They were a bother to get through that otherwise touching episode for Lexie. The Sami/Lexie flashback was the best!! Also, Sami and EJ's awkward scenes were cute ;-)

Kayla seems THIRSTY for some Abe. She can't wait to divorce Steve. I don't like where this seems to be going at all!

• Members

That was hilarious....I loved today's episode.....no wonder Richard Culliton wrote it. There was a lot of great dialogue in today's show from the Will/Brian/Sonny scenes to Sami/Marlena/ Carrie scenes and the Will and EJ scenes too. I wish Richard would have been the HW at ATWT during its last year. He would have given ATWT a better ending.

• Members

That Brian stuff was SO random. And it bugs me that Will is apparently having this offscreen gay social life. It completely shifts where the character is in his progression of coming out.

I never get tired of those Sami/Carrie fights. And I love Marlena trying to mediate. The actresses all just seem to love the scenes, and it shows.

• Members

"Can I ask you something? Why do you get involved with all your patients? I mean your wife, Chelsea, Kate, Chloe. I mean am I missing someone? Oh, Jennifer"

tumblr_m6lm1bkrcX1rwn7dfo1_500.jpg

YES! Why do these two look the samge age with Allie looking 3 years older than Johnny?

• Members

I tuned out again. This show is boring and the Will EJ stuff is just repetitive nonsense and the same stuff rehashed everyday

But Brian and Andrew the guy who kidnapped Melanie are cute. I wish they'd keep them and dump Chandler and a few others.

Archived