Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: July Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#1 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,464 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

Posted Image

July Discussion

#2 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,464 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:20 AM

Omg I just caught up. Daniel and Nicole had NO business being in last Friday's episode. Disgusting. They were a bother to get through that otherwise touching episode for Lexie. The Sami/Lexie flashback was the best!! Also, Sami and EJ's awkward scenes were cute ;-)

Kayla seems THIRSTY for some Abe. She can't wait to divorce Steve. I don't like where this seems to be going at all!

#3 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYLOR

• Members
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

LMAO at that picture. If only something like that would happen on the show, I'd be tuned in everyday.

#4 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 41,147 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

Kayla seems THIRSTY for some Abe. She can't wait to divorce Steve. I don't like where this seems to be going at all!

Thats what I said and the show isnt even being subtle about it. Girl wants herself a little chocolate!

#5 ER Tosh

ER Tosh

Contract

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

Thats what I said and the show isnt even being subtle about it. Girl wants herself a little chocolate!

I kind of feel sorry for Roman. He has not had a women in years but his similar buddy Abe already more or less has one lined up right when his late wife is not even cold in the ground yet.

#6 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

I agree. Kayla was ALL over Abe! Lol. It was quite funny to see.

#7 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

HO HO HO

• Members
  • 24,605 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

July Discussion

Hahahahahahah....love it! Brilliant!!...LOL

#8 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,464 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hahahahahahah....love it! Brilliant!!...LOL

I made it for all the WillJ fans especially you Posted Image LOL.

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH, 01 July 2012 - 04:54 PM.

#9 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,448 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

EJ to Will: Stop smiling.

He just spoke for the audience.

#10 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

That cracked me up!!! LOL!

Love the banner.

Edited by AlexElizabeth, 02 July 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#11 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

HO HO HO

• Members
  • 24,605 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

That was hilarious....I loved today's episode.....no wonder Richard Culliton wrote it. There was a lot of great dialogue in today's show from the Will/Brian/Sonny scenes to Sami/Marlena/ Carrie scenes and the Will and EJ scenes too. I wish Richard would have been the HW at ATWT during its last year. He would have given ATWT a better ending.

Edited by Soapsuds, 02 July 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#12 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 41,147 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

My god Carrie is AWFUL! Its days like today when I wish I didnt have a problem with violence against pregnant women. Team Sami for me

#13 Michael

Michael

Mr. Bad Media Karma

• Members
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

That Brian stuff was SO random. And it bugs me that Will is apparently having this offscreen gay social life. It completely shifts where the character is in his progression of coming out.

I never get tired of those Sami/Carrie fights. And I love Marlena trying to mediate. The actresses all just seem to love the scenes, and it shows.

#14 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 41,147 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

"Can I ask you something? Why do you get involved with all your patients? I mean your wife, Chelsea, Kate, Chloe. I mean am I missing someone? Oh, Jennifer"

Posted Image

YES! Why do these two look the samge age with Allie looking 3 years older than Johnny?

Edited by Cheap21, 03 July 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#15 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,656 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I tuned out again. This show is boring and the Will EJ stuff is just repetitive nonsense and the same stuff rehashed everyday

But Brian and Andrew the guy who kidnapped Melanie are cute. I wish they'd keep them and dump Chandler and a few others.

Edited by JaneAusten, 03 July 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#16 Skin

Skin

I will remember the real Babe, the ideal flawed good girl

• Members
  • 3,436 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Days has the prettiest male cast. I was looking at EJ, nuGayDude and Brady and just thought there are so many pretty people on this show. I also wish Sami would have punched Carrie out the other day. Who is nuGayDude who had scenes with Will and Sonny and can I get some pics of that beautiful man?

#17 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

HO HO HO

• Members
  • 24,605 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

Days has the prettiest male cast. I was looking at EJ, nuGayDude and Brady and just thought there are so many pretty people on this show. I also wish Sami would have punched Carrie out the other day. Who is nuGayDude who had scenes with Will and Sonny and can I get some pics of that beautiful man?

The gay scene is pretty hot with Will, Sonny, Neil and now Brian, There was something written about a Brian. I think he will be involved with Sonny but i could be wrong.

#18 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

HO HO HO

• Members
  • 24,605 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

I tuned out again. This show is boring and the Will EJ stuff is just repetitive nonsense and the same stuff rehashed everyday

But Brian and Andrew the guy who kidnapped Melanie are cute. I wish they'd keep them and dump Chandler and a few others.

I started watching but got distracted by tennis....lol...so have to watch it on SoapNet. I agree with you about Will and EJ. It is the same drivel over and over. The scenes are more flirty/sexual than anything else. Will trying to get the upperhand on EJ is absurd. EJ being dummed down so Will could find the paper was stupid too. EJ could have easily put the paper in his jacket pocket. EJ constant teasiing of threating Will with him shooting him has gotten tedious.

Yes, Brian and Andrew are cute. I wish they would make Andrew gay too or maybe Brian's homophobe brother.

Sami still thinking Rafe being the father also is annoying me....why should she care?? She and Lucas are all over each other.....they have even slept together...so GMAB if I dont care about Sami and her hate for Carrie, even though she is a whore too....lol

Shawn Cristian is just a shitty actor like he was on ATWT. He brings nothing to the show.

#19 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 41,147 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

I dont even see how Will has the upperhand to start throwing shots at EJ. EJ STILL knows he tried to kill him. They are at a stalemate and Will has no power

#20 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

Shawn Christian is terrible. I really didnt mind Nicole and Daniel's talk. I think their little fling could have been better developed. They are both screwed up and make terrible decisions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users