Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol from DC Wishful Couplings!

No. 10: Devon and Noah, The Young and the Restless

The Young and the Restless has tried/tested pairing Devon (Bryton James) with various Genoa City women, but all of them have fizzled like a day old can of soda. However, we spotted more than a few sparks between him and Noah (Kevin Schmidt) at the Abbott party. Of course, we couldn’t help but wonder at the possibility of the two hooking up. Maybe it’s time Noah ordered himself a chocolate banana split with a cherry on top. Plus, it’s summer and their heat might just carry over into fall’s cool nights.

• Administrator

The Ricky/Phyllis storyline just keeps on getting better and better! Loved the flashbacks today. It was a pretty nice touch getting the original actor that played Dr. Reid. So nobody ever found out it was Phyllis who ran down Cricket? And now that revelation will probably come out? Nice! I wish I could've seen that 90's storyline because it seems like a storyline I would enjoy. Peter Porte is just so fun to watch as Ricky. I love his evil grins. LOL

• Members

I know this is patronizing but I feel kind of sad that they have so ruined Ricky (generic psycho with parent issues #434) that the only reason anyone gives a crap about him is because they hate Phyllis.

• Members

That's part of the reason I don't care about this story. Where is the story in, "Look who's crazy now." It has just been the same scene, over and over and over, with Peter Porte struggling to react. Is this all they can come up with for new male characters? Or for Paul? Yes, he's a deadbeat. Now what?

• Members

I don't understand why they portray Paul as a deadbeat dad. Isn't that kind of out of character? I always remember him being written as a real stand-up type of guy, an everyman type character who always tried his best to be good and never intentionally hurt anyone.

Archived