DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny is boring. Why can't lucas tell his son he's acting like an overgrown baby. Sonny needs a story without Will same as Will got without Sonny. I think Freddie has charisma but he's more like Wills father than his future love interest. Will is way too immature for him.

This whole who killed Stefano is like who cares. Really there is no spark or sense of urgency or interest to it

And bangs are awful on women as they age. It just drags their faces down particularly with longer hair. Ali and Ari look so much better with softer hair styles.

EJ looks asinine in a track suit

Dr. Perv needs to leave town.

• Members

Ugh wake me when MarDar leaves. This show is so f-cking boring.

What the hell is it with Nicole being so scared of EJ? She was ride or die for his ass even after he was involved with her mother's death but is scared of her baby's future bc he f-cked Sami? :rolleyes:

• Members

Ugh! Victor and Maggie havent been seen since she left him WEEKS ago

Still no Billie in sight and with Stefano dead, there goes her storyline. I wish they had her leading up the murder investigation instead of Mumbles.

Will being a dick made no sense after his breakthrough with Sami last week. I dont get this show

Nicole has been getting this parternity test for months

• Administrator

Showcasing less of the Victor/Maggie pairing is one of the things I did like under M&D. I hate them as a couple because Maggie emasculated Victor. I want to see Victor [greek accent]Kiriakis[/greek accent] again and not this ballsless Victor.

• Members

What a mess! Is it wrong that a part of me doesn't care? Somewhere along the way, I lost interest in them as a couple. I hope their story is eventually resolved and then they both go their separate ways. I could totally do without a reunion.

The writing for Nicole is just all wrong right now.

When Marlena eerily glanced back at the red outfit she was wearing the night of Stefano's death and quickly tugged it away when John entered the room again, I felt some spark! Hopefully she's the killer! LOL

• Members

Magic was something the old regime did right, and MarDar tried to completely ruin them. Thank God they were off our screen most of the time so they didn't suffer the depth of damage other couples did. Looking forward to getting them back on track with the new team.

• Members

i think keeping victor victor and keeping maggie with him is a very natural, internal conflict they could face, and both should be changed. victor a little less evil, but still himself, and maggie a little less sweet & flowers & sunshine & love 24/7. M&D only know how to write for a few characters - namely will, marlena, sami, perhaps kate, stefano, carrie could be argued for - but fail so hard at everyone else, not to mention their awful, boring, stories. i cant wait for their stuff to stop airing.

• Members

I wouldn't even agree on Stefano or Will.

It's hard to say, as some of their stuff in the first few months seemed to vanish without a trace (whether that's good or bad is up to the individual), but I just never felt like they knew how to pace a soap. You can say that about everyone, but the fallout for the EJ/Sami sex was just incredibly poor.

• Members

I think that was the real issue. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I bet almost everything that made it to air sounded pretty great on paper. A big umbrella storyline in which John is framed for pension fraud and Carrie defends him, pitting her against Austin! Jack returns but has PTSD! Will's fear over revealing his sexuality manifests as aggression toward his mother! Kate restarts Countess Wilhelmina and gets into a corporate war with a bold young woman who gets involved with Brady! It all sounds promising, but the execution was by-and-large so rudimentary and choppy.

Archived