DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the show will go the obvious way out & reveal Lexie as the killer, in a brain tumored stupor. Or, they'll be really lazy & make it Ian rolleyes.gif But part of me wants to believe they'll go deeper into this. If It's not Lexie or Ian, then I really have no clue! Hoping for Marlena!

Roman teleporting around Salem interviewing everyone is a bit painful to watch...Josh Taylor is soo bad. He just has one stern facial expression. I wish we had a different Police Commisioner! LOL

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant even with JT getting a story now. He can not annuciate his words

fkMPk.jpg?1

LOL...they already got a replacement Lexie. Im sure she will be a doctor by next year

Stefano and Kate had history prior to her coming to Salem? Why did I never know they were an item when Lucas was growing up

• Members

I think he knew she had been a prostitute (I can't remember if he was one of her johns). This was during the time he sort of wanted her and also slept with Vivian, when JER was phasing Victor out of the show.

• Members

Kate was revealed as being a hooker early on in the 90s, which Sami was blackmailing her over. We never knew who her pimp originally was, but it was retconned to be Stefano in 2002 when Tony (ugh, I guess Andre now) returned to Salem. During Stefano's will reading, Kate was presented with a jar of kippers referencing back when she was presumed and working on the fish boat and got involved with Stefano.

I remember it was revealed when Tony beckoned Kate to the mansion by calling her and saying he knew that she was "in bed with Stefano." She was upset that he implied she was sleeping with him, but he explained that he only meant they were working together.

I was hating this too when Daniel started hooking up with yet another patient, but then today's episode ended with Nicole's wicked smile after hugging Daniel. If this is a story about her playing his ass? Then I'd looooovvvee the chance for the real Nicole to be in action again.

Archived