DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Not necessarily. My theory is that the gun in the safe was the one used to shoot Stefano (come on, "murder weapon" for Stefano Dimera, lol?), but the culprit (or someone who wanted to frame someone else) knew enough about firearms to dismantle it partially and switch the barrels and cartridges, thus making it appear as if Abe's gun was/is the gun-in-question.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1983: Stroke.

1984: His car plunged into the icy waters during a police chase.

1985: Marlena shot him, and he fell from a catwalk as the building caught fire (he also had a brain tumor).

1991: Presumed to have died in another fire and cave collapse.

1994: His car erupted into a fireball after being shot at by John.

1994: He drowned near Maison Blanche.

1995 Thrown off the Penthouse balcony by MarDevil.

1996: Struck by lightning.

1996: He died in a plane explosion.

1996: He was blown up and buried under collapsing tunnel after being shot by Rachel Blake

1999: Stabbed by John.

1999: Set on fire by Princess Gina.

2000: Intoxication when the castle burned to the ground (we even saw the Phoenix leave his body).

2002: Car crash in Monte Carlo.

2004: A corpse on Melaswen was found. Andre said he had killed Stefano by draining his blood so Andre could cure his own blood disease

2007: The Salem PD faked Stefano's death by having Steve stab him. It was all a trap to lure Andre.

2012: Shot in the back.

• Members

I thought some of those weren't presumed deaths, just injuries (like the lightning). Then again I wasn't watching on a daily basis.

The fire one I remember mostly because he looked like a Q-tip.

• Members

Watching this, how about if Stefano wore a bullet proof vest for his own protection, and the cops found Stefano alive, and in a complete replay of the story from a mere month ago, putz Roman is faking Stefano's death to help lure out the killer. The real killer is Ian. Suspicion will fall on Will because he is young and everyone has to worry about him, and Marlena will falsely admit to doing the deed to protect Will. Being too dumb to crack the case, Roman will turn to Billie and her suspicions of Ian will eventually put her and Kate in danger.

• Members

What the hell is that? I knew they were going to kiss but hadn't watched...I didn't realize it was THAT. She looks like she's going to sink her fangs in his neck.

Not to be prudish but I don't get how they have her pregnant with one man's child, saying another man is the father (and sort of having feelings for him), and making out with a third man. This is what happens when writers have no vision.

It's a good thing she and Sharon Newman don't live in the same town.

• Members

Daniel is a horny toad. The woman is pregnant and he wants to get in her pants. He disgusts me taking advantage of his patient like that. I wish they did a story where he was brought on review by the hospital ethics board and suspended for his actions, if not fired

Archived