Y&R: New interview with Melody Thomas Scott

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. I enjoyed the interview, fence-straddling and all. I especially laughed at the Emmy comments.

I was surprised to hear the part about wanting Roberta Leighton back, since the rumor was they fell out.

• Members

Great interview. I get the sense that Maria may not be the demon she's made out to be - more like a fall(gal). If there was animosity between MTS and her, MTS would've been silent or asked the interviewer not to discuss the topic. What really made this interview great is that MTS is both an actor AND a fan of the show. I have a feeling that Shictor may end up bringing back Drunk Nikki, which would be awesome! Honestly, the writers have it right with Victor and Nikki (maybe not all the parts), but if they got back together for good right after Victor got out of jail, yawn! It's been far more fun having Nikki stand up to him rather than rolling over and dismissing his actions.

• Members

She's so awesome. Especially her comments about Jess Walton and Eileen Davidson. And the Emmys! I really do think MTS cares about the integrity of Y&R as drama.

Loved when she said she would love to see John Enos back. So would I!

Archived