Nashville: Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A 5.6 rating doesnt give me hopes it lasting past this season. I hate being a Debbie Downer....LOL...but after all my soaps being cancelled I'm no fool anymore where cancellation is concerned.....

I actually thought the ratings were higher last year...no??

I'll probably catch eppy 2 next week although I am still a CSI fan.ph34r.png

• Members

Absolutely loved the show! The duet at the end was on fire! Very sexy song. Does anyone know who sings that or is it a song for the show?

Love love love this show! Has such an 80s feel to it, but why do I get the feeling CW lost a bet to ABC on this one? Doesn't feel like a show for a major network. But anyways, gonna make certain Nashville is on the DVR!

Powers Boothe! Swoon! Loved this man since the Jim Jones story.

• Administrator

That was a strong pilot! I think it's the best new show I've seen so far. I like how the behind-the-scenes of the music industry covers the struggle of the new generation taking over the old generation, and also the undiscovered. Hayden and Connie were great. I've always liked Powers Boothe - his voice is so, well, powerful. LOL So did Rayna's dad insinuated that one of Rayna's girls doesn't belong to her husband's, and it belongs to Deacon's? Loved the Nashville setting too. Don't think I've watched a show that was set in Nashville. I think if the show stays above 2.2 in demos, it will get renewed for next season and it helps that some of ABC's other dramas aren't doing well. So using a TVBTN term: you just need to out run other shows from the cancellation bear.

Archived