DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Wherever you are, that's where I'll be". Give me a break, that was the cheesiest line I've heard on any show in a long time.

Will talks so disrespectful to his parents, he really needs to get over what Samantha did.

Rafe looked out of place at the blast site, everyone else was hugging and all, but he was standing off to the side. He could have been the one that didn't make it into the trap door.

Austin is the stupidest character on soaps, aside from those who are just morons for comedy. He ought to have figured out that Carrie isn't really into him anymore. Once he finds out she's alive, he's in for more than just one surprise.

• Members

This is one dry as hell storyline. I'm so over Will and his smarmy dramatics. I'm not even looking forward to him coming out to everyone that much anymore, there's not much to savor from him acting like a cheeky brat half the time.

It would've been MUCH better if Roman didn't find out they survived from the bomb and they all kept it a secret, even better if we the viewers didn't know for a while.

Billie makes me LOL. She said at least Ian is cute & a step up from Stefano

I was thinking WTF today when Celeste made that stupid joke about the bucket list. I thought it was very inappropriate & in bad taste. I agree it's being taken too well; i'm sure things will get a lot more serious down the road, but its annoying.

• Members

A little Billie goes along way. I fear for her safety when the new writers material takes over as they are barely giving her stuff to work with now. I loved her scenes with Austin today. So cute and humorous

• Members

Lexi could use a little Cartoon Dimera power right about now. Stefano needs to record her mind on a DVD and then upload it into someone on the show. Maybe Jennifer. Then there could be a mistake and her mind could wind up in Brady's body and Brady could be in love with Abe. I actually would pay to watch that story.laugh.png

Roman needs hair implants or a new haircut.

• Members

Samantha is always going to try to blame somebody for something, but Will just used that as an excuse to go another round. He's just as confrontational as she is, that's one reason I think he's angry with her, he can't escape that he has some of her negative personality.

When Abby was offering condolences, Austin looked at her like "thanks, but back up off of me now."

• Members

28v3gxy.jpg

I dont care what anyone says. She is absolutely beautiful

WTF?!? They couldnt even show us someone telling Maggie that all these people died onscreen? Abby saying she heard from Maggie was WEAK as hell. They cant even make up excuses to give Maggie 2 minutes worth of airtime. Im sure Suzanne Rogers would have killed it as she learned that her neice was murdered

Will is such a bitch. Im so over him and his anger towards Sami. I was hoping she'd slap him in that scene. He is WAY too old to be acting like this. I didnt even get it as he looked like he was drunk

• Members

Will always looks that way. I don't ever get why. I wish that soaps had enough time to rehearse and have strong directors.

Lauren's definitely beautiful...I just wish the blue streak would go!

• Members

Lauren IS absolutely beautiful. Beauty is my business and I don't see how anyone can criticize her. She's 59. Stunning.

I am SO pissed on behalf of Suzanne Rogers! We could have had a Maggie grief scene! Hope! Bo! John! Marlena! "Oh God Victor, WHY?!"...it would have been amazing and truly elevated this horrible storyline. But no, MarDar sh*t the bed, yet again.

Archived