DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This month I plan on enjoying every moment I have with Carrie, Austin, Billie, Lexie, Kate, Sami, Lucas and Stefano. I don't expect much from the writers, but I hope I'm entertained. April was a very trying month as a DAYS fan.

• Members

Cartoon villain DiMeras. I have to admit, I'm also getting a bit weary of Stefano and Co. always getting away with everything. There's only so many times he can win before I tune out, and I nearly did after FauxRafe & The Endless Saga of the Cameo.

• Members

The Cameo! I will die if whats hidden inside the egg is another cameo, an exact replica of Fayes. That would mean that Stefano had a past with her and EJ and Taylor were switched at birth, hence making her Stefano's daughter. She (in the form of Tamara Braun) returns to get the other CAMEO and take her place in the family (replacing soon to be dead Lexie)

• Members

ITA. And even with the Rafe2 crap they are the only family I have bought as a family unit on this show in years. The Brady's and Hortons really have ceased to be anything years ago sadly. And while I know many feel Renee Jones was wasted, I think she's played a very key role on Days as Lexie being the glue for the DiMeras. And I too am just not interested in Stefano as a cartoon villain anymore.this latest storyline reinforced that.

• Members

I really think it's time to send the DiMera's out of town. Put more focus on the Kiriakis family as the bad guys or bring on a new family as the villains. Lexie & Tony were always my favorite DiMera family members. Chad & EJ don't cut it for me. The only way I'd accept the DiMera family staying as villains would be the return of Peter & Kristen. I highly doubt we'll ever see Peter again as long as Melissa Reeves is employeed. And I only want to see Eileen in the role of Kristen, so that's doubtful too.

• Administrator

It's time to turn EJ into a supervillain. He needs to start kidnapping Sami. As for Chad, there wasn't any point of making him a Dimera. As for the Kiriakis family being bad guys, who's that going to be? It can't be Victor since his balls are now in Maggie's hands and all he can do now is peel potatoes for Maggie's cooking. But I'm all for Victor and Maggie getting a divorce and Victor starting to do bad things again. Justin I don't think is the type to be a villain. Brady as a villain? Not with Eric Martsolf in the role. Eric's best suited for the hero-good-guy-type. Philip's the only other option. They missed the boat by not cultivating any new villains, like Quinn who had potential as the young male villain, or Ian as the new older male villain, or Abby as the new young female villain. There should be more bad guys in town doing stuff.

• Members

I'm really far behind but I'm watching Wednesday's shoe from last week...Again I have to say, this humanized DiMera family is where it's at. I've always loved Lexie with both EJ and Tony. This story is rough to watch in that good way I didn't think DAYS could still do.

• Members

But the DiMeras being humanized is nothing new, that's what confuses me. They have always been comlex and had complex relations withitn the family. Being in cartoonish storylines is not the same thing as a character being cartoonish. The only time a DiMera was completely cartoonish was Andre in 2004-2005. Other then that, the DiMeras have always been a complex family, and sometimes they have been driving cartoonish stories.

• Members

Stefano cutting EJ off like that is pretty f-ed up. I hate this stupid and nonsensical twist

Eww to Lucas and Sami reunion. BTW her haircut stinks. Hate it and also hate him standing by Sami and turning on Kate

Kate and Romanwub.png The last time I liked him was when he was married to her. Loved the flirtation between them and Id love it if he took an interest in her

Snoozeville is the bomb stuff. Dont care at all

I cant believe Billie hasnt interacted with Bo at all since her return. Would like to see Rinna and Reckell interact

• Members

This sweeps is a snooze. This Stefano EJ twist and the scenes really did nothing for me. I can't even process any logic behind it.the safe house stuff is boring, Carrie is psychotic, Kate and her blue hair. Sami and Lucas are kind of cute but I keep feeling like I am watching a couple of teenagers when I watch them together. The Bo and Hope scenes with Bo talking about Zach were good. that's all I got.

Archived