All: Favorite Fantasy Sequences?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the unintentionally (?) hilarious fantasy of the goddess Maria Roberts gunning down Viki. I love that contented smile on her face as she sips her drink. I love VIki hugging herself, and then Maria pointing the gun down at the floor after all those shots, like she's going to shoot the corpse. It's insane. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Yep, I've seen that one. I think this is when she was already slowly unraveling her brief marriage to Max by saying he was a Buchanan and sleeping with a priest to cover up the fact that she'd embezzled money.

You'd think she'd include Max and Al on her fantasy here.

Love seeing very early Erin Torpey, too wub.png .

• Members

The best part of this is when they all slowly walk out of the room, waving. I imagine the actors cracking up. And what a good performance from Erika Slezak in that.

It's always more fun to see Gabrielle with a little fire/arrogance.

I'm sure you've seen this too - it's the Gabrielle ballet dancer sequence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz2dNxNe4w&feature=relmfu

• Members

I sure have--I actually posted it in my first post here! laugh.png But I love it. I guess Gabrielle was supposed to have danced at one point in her life, along with being an accomplished equestrian. But since Fiona's dancing career ended with a back injury, I guess that explains why Debra wound up being the professional dancer in the family (I remember reading on a board once that all of Llanview stopped to watch Debra dance on TV, no joke).

I've actually read before that JDP took ballet lessons, too.

• Members

I can't find a clip of it, but during the Salem Stalker storyline, Marlena imagined shooting Shawn and then proceeded to tell a screaming Belle how ever since she was a baby, her whining drove her crazy. That was weird and funny at the same time.

• Members

They weren't testing them, I think it was a fun femme fatale sequence during the SSK storyline. Basically all Nicole did for a month was imagine she was going to get caught or she was trying to get evidence she shot Colin from Victor's safe but would run into Brady.

YES. I was going to post the clip but I can't find it either. I remember it being hysterical. I also enjoyed the fantasies Jan had about killing Belle.

• Members

I love the Jill/Katherine fakeouts from the 80s:

It's not on YT anymore, but there was a hilarious one where Jill showed up and had to start working as Katherine's slave including cleaning out her underwear and the toilet until Jill electrocuted Katherine by tossing a radio in the bath.

• Members

I can't find it on You Tube, but on AMC in the late 1980s (I think it was 1988 but not sure), Phoebe had a great fantasy where she was a judge ordering her relatives to fix their lives. She had Brooke leave Adam to reunite with Tom and Cecily dump Sean Cudahy.

Archived