SLOW MOTION SOAP KILLER: Ken Corday!

• Members

I thought this ass wipe needs a thread so we can discuss all the hideous things over the last few dcades this idiot has made that has lead to Days being on it's last legs.

Reboots

Returns of Vets that do nothing

Allowing Tom Lagan to HW

Allowing Dena Higley to write too long

Firing B&C

Hiring GT that gave us those awful sets and lights

Gives press interviews. He eats his words all the time.

Letting Ed Scott go

What else

His lack of a long term vision for his show which allows the writers to go haywire requiring so called reboots every so often.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMEN! Why this man is not an EP anywhere is beyond me. He was trained by the best, has an awesome aesthetic, knows what works in daytime, and take nonsense from no one. He may be a stiff, but that is what a lot of these shows need right now.

As long as Corday keeps Josh Taylor on contract he will be a fool in my eyes. He is the miscast of the century that can never seem to loose his job.

• Members

+1, exactly how I feel. He, like Brad Bell, carries the family torch and cares about the show and some of the actors, but he is far, far less competent than Brad is at running it. Brad had a guiding hand with his father as HW for all those years, a shred of innate talent and luck. Ken Corday was never cut out to be the EP, his mother was a far more formidable player and it is clear that after her death in '86 that things at DAYS changed radically.

Having said that, I, like you, would take inept Ken Corday every single day of the week over the likes of MAB who spits in the face of the viewer with every script. She clearly doesn't give a damn and it's blatantly obvious.

So I'll take DAYS with Ken at the helm because it's a Corday Production and he IS Corday.

• Members

I give Brad Bell credit where credit is doing and overall the production of B&B is great. It looks like a primetime show. The editing is great, the sets are the best in soaps, and the location shots are beautiful.

MaAB is too busy trying to be a socialite to even run her show. I laughed so hard when Cosmo put her on one of their worst dressed of the week lists.

Corday is just a complete dumbass who makes idot statements during interview and has no clue what to do with DAYS whatsoever.

Archived