Your favorite forgotten soap relatives

• Members

On ATWT:

JJ Snyder: I loved Daniel Manche on ATWT and loved the character of JJ. Unlike Parker, JJ was the ONE child that loved Carly despite her faults. I remember the arc when JJ was kidnapped by Silas and Ava, which I hated, but I loved how Carly was willing to save her child despite biology from the kidnappers. I always felt that ATWT should've kept both boys and had them play against each other -- Parker becoming more straight laced (like Hal & Jack) and always being critical of Carly, while JJ becomes the wild child (like Carly) and always coming to her defense.

Daniel Hughes: Another ignored character that the show ignored and missed the boat on. Bringing him back would've given Tom and Emily more to do then what they had and reignited tension between the Stewarts and Hughes. Tom and Emily going at it in court, Lisa being meddlesome and throwing shade at Emily. Then have Daniel be an obstacle in Parker/Liberty relationship, which could've made it hard for Margo (if she was involved in some form) as it would be Tom's child versus Hal's child -- the two men she loved. Ugh, the possibilites!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived