Days: How did the Ali McIntyre storyline end?

• Members

I was watching this period on YouTube, I remember loving this storyline and sure enough it is just as good as I remembered if not better. Unfortunately YouTube doesn't get past Ali deciding to bring charges against Mike. I remember it didn't go to trial, there was just an arbitration in the hospital boardroom (lol) but I can't for the life of me remember if she won her case and what became of her... since I don't remember it leads me to believe this great storyline had a lackluster ending. Anyone remember?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I recall right, Ali's mother discovered the Carrie Reed Barbie doll and realized how nutty Ali was. When confronted Ali fessed up, the charges against Mike got dropped, and Claire had Ali checked into a mental clinic. Mike immediately left town for a month and then came back when he and Carrie had their infamous riding on horseback in the sunset to the airport ending. It was a good story but I suppose the ending got lost in the shuffle going on there in the fall of '99 ie dropping Kate/Nicholas/Billie when it was just heating up, Victor's return etc.

Archived