ABC Renews GH

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to have to agree. I'm so turned off to this clusterfuck of a show that I don't even watch. That 2 headed clown, Cartini, are ruining what's left of this show. Regressed the characters to repeat garbage we didn't want to see the first time around. GH being given more time means jack because Cartini are not interested in GH, only the re-birth of OLTL with GH playing a supporting role. Sad that the little time this show has left, it will be helmed by 2 people who don't give a damn about the show.

GH bit the dust the moment Cartini came aboard, so let's just make it official!

ANDREA

• Members

That's sad. A lot of AMC/OLTL people complain because those shows didn't get decent finales. (I was pretty happy with AMC's) WIth Cartini turning GH into the OLTL version of "Weekend at Bernie's" they may very well get cheated out of decent finale too.

• Members

Hacks who don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about GH or its characters?! Why bother? They should just state that Cartini will get to finish OLTL the way they planned because they ran out of time. Say it and be done with it.

It's shameful that GH will end as support to OLTL's real conclusion. I didn't watch OL because I simply didn't want to, and now, if I watch GH again, OL is forced on me? There are no words to describe how much I loathe Cartini! They are Frons' final &$#% YOU to GH fans upon his exit. Asswhipe!

ANDREA

• Members

Of course GH will be screwed out of it's finale! The finale will have Cole and Hope returning to Starr, Blair choosing between Tomas and Todd, Tea reuniting with Victor, Natalie coming for John and whatever can fit in for GH characters. Just you wait!

ANDREA

• Members

Yes they are further runing this show. The ratings keep hitting new lows, the production quality is going further down hill( where's that pic where you can see one of the cameras onscreen?), they are wasting money firing most of the crew to fly out their people, money is being wasted to cast OLTL actors, the music is worse, the lighting is too bright.

• Members

That's true but they aren't doing anything other than propagating the toxin that killed this show and continuing stories that were never well received to begin with while bringing on actors from OLTL to support those things. I can't think of one GH fan who was begging for this Franco story to continue, in fact when guza and Wolf were writing it was universally panned. Carvalati taking over should have dropped it and moved on. The Lisa murder mystery. Again same thing. And still Sonny, Jason, and Carly and their stories are the center of the show. So while it's not worse perhaps it's just more of the same with production values and editing thats worse with a faster pace.

• Members

I said what's remaining of GH. Cartini are indeed hacks, and their OLTL was an abomination. A bad reality show, if you will. Now, they bring their circus act to GH along with their pets with the express intent of keeping OLTL alive for as long as they possibly can. Yes, Frons, Phelps and Guza did their damage, but anything can be fixed if the desire is there. Unfortunately for GH fans, the desire to fix and properly end GH is not there. GH has not been great for a long time, but now, it's a complete joke. It will be a shame that OL will get a second ending and GH won't even get the one the fans deserve. It's a travesty!

Cartini don't belong anywhere near GH or should I say The Flintstones Reboot. They have no interest in GH whatsoever. They care nothing about the characters and mis-use the vets at every opportunity. I hate them! Good thing for rme is that I'm tuned out, so WHEN the show goes off the air, I won't miss it. But I will certainly skip OLTL's 2nd ending!

ANDREA

Archived