Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mike Wallace Has Passed Away

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

RIP.

There will never be another one like him. I wonder if 60 Minutes will do some last minute tribute to them tonight.

Posted · Report post

It's sad seeing the lions of 60 Minutes pass away one by one. Mike Wallace seemed to be one of the few in the business who had integrity.

Weren't he and his son, the one at Fox News, estranged for the last years of his life?

Posted · Report post

Chris Wallace has said that he and his father were emotionally estranged for years and only developed some type of relationship when he was in his teens. They were never close, but still in one another's orbits.

Posted · Report post

Wow, I remember watching him when I was a kid (which I admit wasn't all that long ago), and I think he still looked relatively younger than his age even in his last few years on 60 Minutes. He lived a long, and certainly interesting, life. May he rest in peace.

Posted · Report post

60 Minutes was never a regular event in our house at all, but I've always respected the show and its staff. I still have to remind myself every now and then that Ed Bradley died several years ago.

RIP.

Posted (edited) · Report post

60 Minutes, as much as it isn't what it once was, is still by far the best news magazine on American network television.

Even as a kid, I went out of my way to watch it, even though I clearly was never the target demo.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

Posted · Report post

I'll save my RIPs for someone other than that misogynistic asshat.