Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Florencia Lozano Heading to 'General Hospital'

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 38,545 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I really wonder how much longer NLG will be on the show. If Tea stays she will probably become the show's main attorney. They have already set up Det. Droopy Dawg to have scenes with Sam that Alexis might have had at one time.

Alexis' role was diminished in that capacity years ago when they brought on Diane. Alexis has bigger problems than that. They dont utilize her as a character as is. Her career tends to be more of throwaway scenes to give her something to do.They need to actually give her a storyline, focus on her family, commit to an actual romance, explore her backstory (who is Sam's father?), etc.... Im sure Tea will be used as a scapegoat for why Alexis is barely used, even though she's had that problem for years prior to Tea coming on

#22 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,968 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

According To Jamey Giddens at Daytime Confidential FL's run is a limited one
https://twitter.com/#!/Jamey_Giddens/status/189116914579152896

#23 Max

Max

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

I am not surprised that Lozano's run is limited, though I am saddened by it given her extraordinary talents. I do recall reading in an interview that she said that she much prefers NYC over LA; regarding LA, she said that she could work there but never live there.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but am I correct in assuming that Hillary B. Smith still lives in the NYC area? It is sad that B&B has not given her much screentime.

Edited by Max, 08 April 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#24 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,968 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Yes her B&B role is recuring at best

#25 baller

baller

Contract

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

I just wish Frank wouldn't call it GH castings news in his tweets, cause lets be honest, its not, its about forcing his friends on a new show to try and live on his OLTL dreams. It cheapens the actual GH casting news.

#26 dragonflies

dragonflies

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,616 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

Say what you will about Tea as a character, you'll never hear the words "Florencia Lozano" and "phoning it in" in the same sentence ever. Even when the material is utter crap, she gives it her all. Hope she checks and wrecks Carly like a real person would.

True, BUT if she's on GH long enough it'll happen, heck working with TSJ long enough it'll happen(I so bet he's next to GH :barf: )

That woman can act....which is much needed on GH. I want a Tea/Carly go-around and pronto!

You mean overact? The thought of Tea & Carly together :shudder: The scenery chewing that will ensue Posted Image

#27 TeamEric

TeamEric

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Blair & Carly was a contest which character was the dumbest aging slut. I'll pass on another round of LW/KDP's mugging.

I look forward to NLG and FL scenes. Those two would rock and remind viewers female characters CAN actually practice professional careers vs just be town tramps.

#28 Errol

Errol

Editor in Chief, Soap Opera Network

• Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

GH rep now confirming...

UPDATED: Florencia Lozano Heading to ‘General Hospital’

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users