Florencia Lozano Heading to 'General Hospital'

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Monique CarboniAfter weeks of speculation, Soap Opera Network can now report that actress Florencia Lozano will be reprising her role as Téa Delgado from "One Life to Live" on ABC's "General Hospital" in the coming weeks. The news was broken by website We Love Soaps.

Read More

Posted · Report post

Best casting news of 2012 at least for me so far

Hey Errol, do you know the extent of her stay? Is this a few episodes or long term?

Posted · Report post

Although length isn't known at this time, it is my understanding that it is more than just a few episodes. I can't say if it is or isn't a contract deal, however, as I just don't know right now.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Disappointment over who it is aside (character-wise, not actress-wise), I am also curious how long she'll be over there, particularly given FL's theater work in New York.

I may just have to watch her out of curiosity, if only to see if she'll be eating her hair or screeching any. It'll be old home week for me laugh.png.

tea-eats-her-hair-part-2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Hell, I'd even go for bipolar moment like this:

tea-throws-flowers_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Yeah, I miss Llanview right now sad.png .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

Posted · Report post

Tho I was personally hoping for Melissa Archer, I LOVE Florencia for the reasons in those clips above. That woman can act....which is much needed on GH. I want a Tea/Carly go-around and pronto!

I just hope that Tea doesn't get brought back to Todd and I'd prefer they tease the mad chemistry she had with Michael Easton. There was something about those two that always intrigued me.

Posted · Report post

And I'll be the lone dissenter and just say RC's desire to turn GH into OLTL In A Hospital continues...

Posted · Report post

And I'll be the lone dissenter and just say RC's desire to turn GH into OLTL In A Hospital continues...

No Wendy, I'm at your table too, even if for a slightly different reason (over who the character is!).

Posted · Report post

Eh. I don't like OLTL characters on GH like I thought I would, it just feels forced. Only thing I enjoyed was Todd/Carly but I will check FL out on here.

Posted · Report post

Is it bad that I want her to rip Carly the she Beast into twelve hundred different pieces? I can handle her going over there if she puts the horse out to pasture.

Posted · Report post

Is it bad that I want her to rip Carly the she Beast into twelve hundred different pieces? I can handle her going over there if she puts the horse out to pasture.

LOL...I said the same thing today. They better not have her bonding with Carly like Blair did

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Tea as a character, you'll never hear the words "Florencia Lozano" and "phoning it in" in the same sentence ever. Even when the material is utter crap, she gives it her all. Hope she checks and wrecks Carly like a real person would.

Posted · Report post

Rats now I am going to have to watch GH.

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Tea as a character, you'll never hear the words "Florencia Lozano" and "phoning it in" in the same sentence ever. Even when the material is utter crap, she gives it her all. Hope she checks and wrecks Carly like a real person would.

Well, I love Téa's character as she's my favorite daytime character ever! She is so unique a character and big credit for that goes to Florencia. ITA with you, she never phones it in and she always delivers exciting scenes that inspire endless passionate debate :-)

But I have mixed feelings on her appearing on GH. I love her but as a GH fan I do resent the intrusion of the OLTL characters.