Days Promo - Happy Easter EJ and Sami

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Im the only one that likes EJ and Sami although I prefer him with Nicole. Upst they wont be doing EJ and Billie. Speaking of which, what was the point of having her move into the Dimera mansion to get the goods on him when he moves out the following week?

• Members

I don't care about the "rape", it's not as if Sami hasn't done considerably worse (or even the same exact things) to others and had romantic relationships with them afterwards (i.e. Austin). Never mind the fact that I don't even consider what happened between them rape. I do enjoy when EJ terrorized Sami for the beginning parts of 2007, that was fun just because Sami was finally getting back everything she did to others for the last decade or so. EJ was her karma and I welcomed him openly (still do because she still doesn't learn).

• Members

Well I wasnt watching then so it doesnt bother me. From what Ive seen of it, like Skin, I dont consider it rape. I only saw EJ and Sami in summer of 2010, after Alice's funeral leading up to their wedding where she shot him. I thought they were great together

• Members

I don't love them together mostly because I think EJ loses himself in his obsession with her most of the time. But I do think Sami makes the most sense with him then any other person they have tried to put her with other then maybe Brandon. James Scott pretty much works with anyone, I liked all of his pairings for the most part - he could have chemistry with a rock.

• Members

It wasn't. I'm beyond tired of the interpretation that women in daytime are endless victims who have no control over their own fate and their own choices. Sami made a choice she could have just as easily walked out of that car and looked for help elsewhere. She was ridiculous for thinking EJ would help her in the first place, especially after she set him up with John. Had she not burnt bridges with him, he probably would have helped her without the charge of admission. But due to Sami's own actions she put herself in the situation she was in. I refuse to absolve her of the responsibility of her own actions by calling what happened between them rape. Why? Because she had a choice - she actually had several options at the time. She could have easily removed herself from the situation, she could have easily had found help from others during the storm and she could have easily just said no to his deal and told him to go screw himself. She decided not to do all three of those things. So no, that was not rape. Prostitution, yes. But not rape.

• Members

To me, Nicole/EJ/Sami is a gold mine. Its Days most successful triangle of the last several years. EJ has amazign chemistry with both women and those two have a rivalry which is believable bc of the intense history which goes back over a decade. Writing does them no favors as it seems to be very inconsistent but the actors bring it and sell it for me. Both pairings are very viable and work for me and to me those are the best triangles. Neither seems lopside and I dnot have a significant preference bc both are great

• Members

Or at least women who lose their [!@#$%^&*] every time EJ loses his shirt. It might not be realistic to say this, but I think soaps (which are, like it or not, for women primarily) should empower females, not trade on their worst stereotypes.

Archived