If you could go back in time and rewatch one storyline from beginning to end...

• Members

As for ones I've seen, the mid-'90s Lord saga on OLTL (Lord of the Banner/Irene's Diary/DID), or the weirdo Erica/Goldie/Silver/Dr. Lazarre and Cobbler Island story on AMC.

Not seen, I'd have to pretty much say the first ten years of OLTL.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved when wost.org had the amazing finale from that storyline. My heart was at the pit of my stomach that whole time. Who knew Catherine Hickland, Laura Wright and Amelia Heinle would still be playing in daytime almost two decades later!

• Members

Gone are the legends of daytime soaps and those that are left are crumbs.....I dont mind Catherine but the other two are just awful. So what is left of soaps...the same hack writers that put soaps to their deaths and talentless actors.

Seriously ...Kathryn Hays ...Don Hastings....Ellizabeth Hubbard are no more yet Jean Passasante still continues to get paid for being a big ass failure.

• Members

This is REALLY going back aways, but I would love to see the whole Stephanie Martin storyline on EON. This is probably the first soap plot I remember, but it was exciting from the start. Just as exciting was the murder trial which followed.

• Members

Of what I haven't seen:

1. Alice/Steve/Rachel, ANOTHER WORLD- Especially that GLORIOUS Engagement Party sequence

2. Susan/Dan/Liz/Paul, AS THE WORLD TURNS- I LOVE Susan Stewart and Marie Masters and am DYING to see this storyline in its entirety. Everything about it, especially the psychological aspects, sounds positively fantastic.

3. Mitch/Rachel/Mac/Janice & St. Croix, ANOTHER WORLD- I've been DYING to see this my entire life!

4. Cecile's return with Maggie & the Crystal Carlson story (Patti d'Arbonaville's character), ANOTHER WORLD

5. Julie/Doug/Lee, DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Of what I have seen:

1. The plane crash onto Stefano's Island in the 80s, Ultimately Resulting in Roman's "Death", DAYS

2. Gina and The Tape, SANTA BARBARA

3. Kirk/Eden/Cruz/Santana, SANTA BARBARA- from the beginning to end, or starting when GIna pulled the plug on CC

4. Kelly/Robert/Eden/Cruz quad, SANTA BARBARA

5. Jack's Affair with Lily, LOVING

6. Cecile/Cass/Kathleen (Parts 1 & 2), ANOTHER WORLD

7. The Initial Reveal of Marley as Donna's Daughter & Vicky/Marley as Twins, ANOTHER WORLD

8. Frankie/Cass/Kathleen, ANOTHER WORLD

9. Stefano kidnaps Liz and Marlena, DAYS OF OUR LIVES

10. The Rose/Lily Switch up to Katie's Comeuppance at the Endicott Awards, AS THE WORLD TURNS

11. Matie's Initial Love Story, AS THE WORLD TURNS

12. Gwen/Jenn Baby Switch/Carly vs Iris Dumbrowski, AS THE WORLD TURNS

13. Henry & Barbara's Love Story, AS THE WORLD TURNS

14. Marty's Gang Rape and The Trial, ONE LIFE TO LIVE

• Members

That was fun, I would like to revisit it as well. To be honest I think that this is something I would enjoy more the second time. There was a lot about the show that bothered me at the time and I don't think I fully appreciated how fun/lighthearted this story was. I did love the end but the middle dragged a bit and I didn't fully appreciate the irony/postmodernity of it all.

• Members

Of what I've seen, all of them from Days:

- Carly's buried alive. Actually I only saw bits and pieces and it was the first major storyline of my viewing career.

- Vivian and Laura at the sanitarium/Billie's murder trial

And of what I haven't:

- Bill/Laura/Mickey and the introduction of Maggie

- Samantha impersonates Marlena

• Members

No, most of the 90s stuff on youtube are from the big storylines like Maison Blanche, Possesion, Aremid and Paris and most of those are edited to focus on John and Marlena. There's ALOT from the 90s that still not on youtube.

• Members

I would rewatch Larkin Malloy's entire time on EON, and the saga of the two Sky Whitneys. I was so hoping to get to see that again when the show was being streamed online but it stopped literally right after he debuted.mad.gif

Archived