If you could go back in time and rewatch one storyline from beginning to end...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The entire story of Max & Gabrielle: 1987-1991, and 2001-2003. This is one of the ultimate examples of a love story that is NOT documented on YouTube in its entirety.

Why? Because they're my favorite soap couple of all time, and there's a lot I haven't seen. Hell, I'd love to see everything of Gabrielle alone (or Max alone, for that matter).

I'd actually be kind of interested in seeing all of Marty's story. Even though she was never my favorite character, what an interesting story progression she had.

YES! Particularly because it concluded on the day I was born: February 28th, 1989, when everyone was rescued smile.png .

• Members

Fun Topic!

I would set my time machine back to March 26, 1973, and just enjoy watching every single episode of Y&R till maybe sometime in the 2000's LOL. I would probably skip a few if i got a tad bored.

Same with B&B, even though i prefer just to go to the date whenever Sally first appeared in 1989.

I would even go back to July 5 1999 and enjoy watching the Original ORIGINAL first season episode of Passions. (meaning the ones without the tampered music they aired on Sci fi, and super channel)

• Members

One particular storyline I would have loved to have watched, though much of it does not exist anymore, was the love triangle between Nick Davis, Anne Tyler, and Paul Martin that ran from 1971 to 1976. The story was so exquisitely planned by Agnes Nixon. Anne met Nick while living in NYC. Her mother Phoebe had always wanted Anne to date child hood acquaintance and all around good guy Paul. A now married Anne and Nick had a hard time conceiving, and Nick wanted another child after missing out on raising his son Phil. When they could not conceive, Anne divorced Nick and began dating her now divorce attorney Paul. When Anne learned she was pregnant with Nick's child, Nick learned he also impregnated Kitty Cole. Paul offered to marry Anne so that the child could have a father. Then, Anne and Kitty miscarried, and Anne began to question her lingering feelings for Nick. Nick and Anne rendezvoused in New York, the city they first met in, and Anne realized she loved Paul. On the way home, Nick and Anne got in an accident. Paul found Anne at the hospital in Nick's arms, and he got the wrong idea about what happened in New York. Distraught, Anne left the hospital and Pine Valley. Upon returning, Paul was now married to Margo. This time, Anne learned that she was pregnant with Paul's child. Like a few years before, Nick stepped up to the plate and offered to be the child's father. Alas, Paul and Anne found their way back to each other and married.

And they lived happily ever after.... yeah, right.

The back and forth, and undeniable chemistry Judith had with both actors (Larry Keith and Bill Mooney) made this drawn out love saga the perfect soap triangle. Among older AMC viewers, there is still the great debate as to whether Anne's greatest love was Paul or Nick. I liken to the conflict DAYS fans felt about John/Marlena/Roman (under Wayne Northop). It was so hard to choose a side because both relationships had so much depth and meaning.

• Members

The difference, though, was that Agnes Nixon didn't deliberately make either Nick or Paul look drab in order to settle things for viewers. To this day, I still hate DAYS for making Roman and Marlena seem like a pointless couple just because Drake was younger and sexier than Wayne.

• Members

Eterna is just the most fun and I would bet anything that it holds up to repeated viewing more than serious stories and the fact it is so unrealistic makes it immune from feeling dated. I also would love to rewatch the entire story of Jaime, Elizabeth and Kate Sanders, and the two Bos. Youtube has a selection of the conclusion but there was a lot of Jaime and Elizabeth unaccounted for online. '

From AMC I would go for Ross raping Natalie and all that surrounded it.

• Members

AMC: i'd want to watch the ted orsini storyline all the way up until dixie finds tad in canada. from LOVING, i'd like to start at the beginning of the loving murders until the finale. ahhhhh, memories. i was like, 10 when that stuff happened.

Archived