If you could go back in time and rewatch one storyline from beginning to end...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would rewatch the Kristen/Susan storyline from DAYS. Of course you can never recreate the first time you watch something and how you feel about it but I just have such fond memories of how much I enjoyed it. I'm wondering if I would enjoy it as much now that I'm older and our culture has changed and become much faster.

• Members

Now with youtube you can probably find most of the storylines of the past (unless it's distant past from the 70's.) but i enjoy watching all the clips of Viki's 1995 DID storyline. it was just so interesting at the time and even when i rewatched it. How she was fragil Viki and then cold Jean and then crazy Tori and finally when she had to go to threapy and realize why her mind split. the whole thing was so interesting to me. some of it was soap operaish but a lot of it was pretty real at the end through her threapy sessions.

• Members

Days:

John and Marlena's Affair - From being trapped by Stella to the revelation that Belle is John's daughter.

Buried Alive

Salem Strangler

The entire storyline with Anna, Tony, Alex Marshall and Calliope running a design business

Y&R

The Jill/Katherine/Phillip Storyline through the Derrick Thurston and The Golden Comb years.

AW

Cecile, Alma Rudder and Blaine

Who Shot Jake?

The Doctors:

Greta's Teen Pregnancy

• Members

I've never actually seen it, but I would love to see the Carla Gray story on One Life to Live. From the time Sadie mentions having a daughter who appears dead all the way into Carla and Ed marrying. That would be a dream come true. There are many others, but this is my first choice.

Archived