DAYS: Awesome Poster

• Members

I am no the biggest fan of this update. The newer shots do not really mesh with the originals. In the original poster, even those who did not have the standard photoshoot background (e.g., Mickey, Shawn, etc.) were edited to match the high contrast lighting.

Also, some questionable choices in pictures. I think that Peggy's and Wayne's are especially unflattering.

Did Austin Peck return before Christie? I thought that they had come back basically at the same time. I do not see her included in the poster.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Louise or Roark had promo shots done. I know Kathleen Noone did, they probably left her off the poster since there wasn't room though.

Having watched Passions for years, I don't think the stories were especially diverse but the Lopez-Fitzgerald family was basically the main family and Theresa was easily the main character of the whole show. Whitney and Eve were also very prominent. I like that the show never backed away from interracial relationships, with Julian and Eve being the key example.

• Members

A point that someone brought up though, non hispanis playing the roles of hispanics. Theresa, Luis, Miguel #1, Antonio were all played by non hispanics. I will give them that Eve was prominent though she was the only well developed memember of the Russell family, the main doctor on the show(and an awful one at that). Simone never really got much story outside of being Kay's best friend and then later a few thnigs here and there when she became a lesbian and the Russell family was non existant after the move to Direct TV, not that TC was seen a whole lot prior to.

Archived