Y&R April Discussion

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Though I don't like Jeffrey or Anita, I really do enjoy the character of Chelsea.

I think that Sarge is another great character. It is a nice change to see a soap tackle socially relevant storylines--like alcoholism and paralysis--without playing them for cheap laughs (e.g., Jess/Tess/Wes/Bess).

• Members

I think they are making a big mistake trying to tranform sassy Ms. Black America Harmony into another Dru. I can get with the hats but if they plan on putting her with Neil they lost me for good. & this after I came back for BJ for getting a storyline of his own.

• Members

I actually don't have a problem with her performances. She act different when she around certain people. My problem is they trying & they think they finally got their Dru through DM/Harmony with the hats & they might be pairing her with Neil. & it's not true they got their Dru out of Harmony, & if other people who think like me, we're going to be turn off.

• Members

I would love if they pronounced Genevieve's name with the french pronunciation: zhan-vee-EV; it would make her sound so much more sophisticated.

I noticed Genie's diction is changing. Her octave is getting higher and sweeter again. She is not speaking from her gut as much anymore.

Archived