B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

This demonizing of Brooke is infuriating. After Hope's conception and birth she has been with two men, Ridge and Nick (not counting the rape for obvious reasons). And Brooke has never ever, through the entire run of the show, been promiscuous! She has never had a revolving door to her bedroom that has been stated on occasions.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love how they had JG either sitting or holding a giant bag over her stomach the whole time...LOL.

Ugh, as usual hated the Brooke/Donna scenes. Thought the Pam/Donna scenes were fun though, I love the wonky music the show was playing during them :lol: Carl, I am laughing SO HARD at you referring to Donna as "Donna Duck" LMAO!!

Were they serious with Taylor's dialogue on Thursday? rolleyes.gif She's beyond delusional acting like Steffy didn't lure Liam and scheme her way into marrying him.

• Members

I think it's just lazy writing, brought on by the idea that embracing sex appeal means that you're a slut.

Would they ever do a story where Steffy or Thomas go to therapy because their mother is a wino, killed their aunt, hooked up with their uncle, slept her way through three generations of a family, used pills to help get a man, etc. etc.? Of course not. Because Taylor is supposed to be "good."

I know it's rude but her face is just past it.

I don't understand the point of this character. I thought it was odd that they were all, "I don't like working," "Hey, you can be our receptionist!" It's nice Brooke has someone to talk to, but I'd rather they just hire, I don't know, Laura Koffman or KDP or Allison Hossack or someone as Brooke's old high school friend.

• Members

They don't have to waste time because they tell the same story over and over.

It's odd that they have decided to make Steffy and Liam some type of great couple, when the whole point of the relationship was that she didn't want him and was using him to get back with Bill. Their entire relationship was a lie. JMW and Scott Clifton do have chemistry, but what has Steffy done to make him want her back? Is it the ear-biting "Cha Cha"? Is he a big Cha Cha Degregorio fan?

• Members

I'm enjoying some of B&B since I started watching more often over the last month or so. I'm glad they have dropped the triangle from hell (Taylor/Ridge/Brooke) and I think Amber has finally been revitalized as a character. I just wish I had more faith in their storytelling or characterization. For instance, if you have half the cast talking about what a special angel you are, then you aren't a vixen, or a bad girl.

• Members

That NEVER played out on screen. At no point was Steffy using Liam to get back together with Bill. When Bill dropped her, she moved on. It happened in credibly fast, but thats how it was written. They barely wrote her with lingering feelings and she never tried to get Bill to change his mind.

• Members

In fact, when Bill tried to kiss her, she shut him down because she was married to Liam. I find Steffy/Liam connecting kind of believable. It started as a lie, but they did live together as a married couple for months, so I'm not surprised Liam has some feelings for her.

Archived