B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

What started out as a nice homage to Caroline I has turned into a Ridge creepfest. The way he looks at this woman (who's younger than his daughter) comes off as borderline obsessive. And I certainly don't trust B&B not to go there.

And I'm sure the way I burst into laughter at Ronn Moss' "grief" was not what B&B intended.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg, the Carolnie scenes today were so heavy handed. Oh and she even has a tattoo of the cancer ribbon. It was too much today and it did nothing for me as this girl had no connection to Caroline. Her mother never even knew her.

• Members

I don't really have a problem with the Ridge/Caroline thing. I hope they DON'T go there, but it is refreshing to bring this very important part of the show's history to the present. (Remember in several countries the show was called "Caroline".) The irony is that RM is the lead credit in the opening, but he is a definite #3 of the original 4, so I don't mind giving him some screen time and someone outside of the usual circle, but with roots firmly planted in the show's history. With the long hair, old Caroline and new Caroline - so similar. (I remembered Caroline with shorter hair.)

I thought it was interesting the Stephanie told Caroline that she loves Amber. Really? What's the history behind that? Is it tied to Brooke?

Lord, please keep RM from crying - ever again!

• Members

When Amber first came to town, as trash, Stephanie felt a little sorry for her, especially when a pregnant Amber risked her life and her baby's life to try to save Stephanie from Sheila. I think she had a soft spot for Amber for a while after that, although I could swear she'd turned her back on Amber in Amber's last years in LA.

• Members

I just watched this and that scene where she showed the tattoo on the back of her neck was a little disturbing. It made me think she was actually some alien. It really took me out of the scene, which up to then had been nicely done.

• Members

They avoided the full body angle, compared to Thomas, but I just wish they could tell him to avoid the spray tan.

I did like that Caroline called Hope over so she wouldn't have to deal with men fighting over her.

• Members

I kinda like Caroline, but the most exciting things for me, are the two things that will be dropped---Amber and a flawed Hope. You just know Amber is going to get kicked to the curb and she's breathing so much life into the show and Hope will be Sainted any day now.

Archived