B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have wondered if his religious beliefs curbed the Thomas is gay story they were apparently going to do.

Regardless, I have not felt him in the role at all, and i very much enjoyed him on 90210.

I am loving B&B recently, Caroline and Steffy and Hope are great young characters and im glad to see them driving story. Hope to see Amber used even more.

• Members

I can't see Brad Bell ever doing a gay story. He has no material for any minorities or anything controversial.

I do wonder if religious beliefs are why he has zero chemistry with women - does he not want to play romance?

Add in the melting face and the mediocre acting ability, and he's just not good, IMO.

• Members

bal413-560x322.jpg

AdamGregoryaBallandoconte4.jpg

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

• Members

I just have this huge feeling that as soon as Amber's scheme is revealed, she'll be put back on the backburner and forgotten as Caroline/Rick/Thomas, and the Liam/Steffy/Hope drama continues to take over the show. Now Amber may not be the most perfect character, but I think there is just something so intriguing about Brooke and Amber going up against each other.

• Members

Well, it was nice seeing Dayzee for her monthly appearance and even better to see her correct Amber's assumption that they had the same morals since they both came from 'the sticks'.

And though I'm not likely to see her again until next month, I still appreciate her presence on my screen. Lord knows there aren't enough Black female characters (especially ones look like the product of two Black parents and rock natural hair) in soaps.

My girl Steffy is back and looking as luminous as ever. Too bad her airtime today consisted on being talked down to by pill-popping Hope.

• Members

Brooke has made me want to root for Amber. Amber said she was married to Rick once, but thats not true. She was married to him twice

Love Steffy's hair and just plain love Steffy

Hope is a hot mess and was acting high today and no one is noticing....yet

Archived